Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
M0E

Latex Catsuit And Hood

12 posts in this topic

First time poster.

Would anybody know of a WG with latex catsuit and hood? Latex is my thing - this is for my first punt. I'm prepared to spend, but don't want to be ripped off.

Many thanks for helping.

First time poster.

Would anybody know of a WG with latex catsuit and hood? Latex is my thing - this is for my first punt. I'm prepared to spend, but don't want to be ripped off.

Many thanks for helping.

EnglishRoseParis has catwoman uniform but she is away at mom.

First time poster.

Many thanks for helping.

I wonder if the girl is dressed in a latex catsuit, what will you be wearing?  Superman costume with a cape too?  So cute.....

Thanks for the replies. Should have clarified London based.

I want to be wearing my latex. As I said, it's a thing for me.  

Realised I did post on London board, so London based is taken as read, I assume.

Newbie error.

I wonder if the girl is dressed in a latex catsuit, what will you be wearing?  Superman costume with a cape too?  So cute.....

and I refuse to be drawn into commenting on him wearing his pants outside his trousers (American cousins please read as shorts outside his pants)! ;)

1 person likes this

and I refuse to be drawn into commenting on him wearing his pants outside his trousers (American cousins please read as shorts outside his pants)! ;)

Reminds me of Katy Perry's California girls,  :lol:

Guys, you can always buy a girl a uniform that turns you on - a kind client bought my catwoman outfit for me :)

EnglishRoseParis has catwoman uniform but she is away at mom.

Hmm, she was due back on the 9th but still no sign, and AW profile has been deactivated , any ideas Ray?

First time poster.

Many thanks for helping.

Several guys offered to buy me this, but the smell, man.........................