Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MatureUschi

Gents, Please Make An Effort To Look Less "shifty And Nervous" ;-)

7 posts in this topic

And as we know, punters will go for little kids if the women are fully boooked. Typical taring of punters as perverts. Meanwhile in Rotherham...................

I got stopped on the stairway to a flat/brothel and asked quite nastily where I was going, by someone who quite obviously knew.  I told him it was none of his business and to fuck off out of my way.  Nothing furtive or shifty about me.

I have a friend who punts sometimes and he is really nervous about it,  puts on a hat and dark glasses, parks his car a long way away, keeps looking over his shoulder, and of course makes himself more conspicuous in doing all that.

I got stopped on the stairway to a flat/brothel and asked quite nastily where I was going, by someone who quite obviously knew.  I told him it was none of his business and to fuck off out of my way.  Nothing furtive or shifty about me.

I have a friend who punts sometimes and he is really nervous about it,  puts on a hat and dark glasses, parks his car a long way away, keeps looking over his shoulder, and of course makes himself more conspicuous in doing all that.

All very well, but most punters would not like to have strangers in or about their residence, and rude or aggressive ones at that. That's why we all take it away from home.

So when a knocking shop ceases to be discreet, its a downward spiral from then on. So you can understand that folk would object.

In this case, the press and local people are simply using the proximity of the council offices as some kind of leverage to their complaint. Its of little relevance, really.

And as we know, punters will go for little kids if the women are fully boooked. Typical taring of punters as perverts. Meanwhile in Rotherham...................

Bonkers, isn't it. Like presuming all homosexuals are pedophiles. Idiotic prejudices persist...

Yes some guys loose the plot when it comes to navigating to a door.

Having said that, some directions are not brilliant.

I always smile and make eye contact to strangers. tell them your a social worker...  no one wants to talk to them :)