pierrebleu

Aw Registration

62 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is a subject which can be discussed in this forum, but this is my question.

Like I think many others I have occasionally used AW for sourcing a punt, with varying degrees of success. I would prefer to speak to a lady before booking, but many apparently attractive ladies don't provide a number. So I have only gone for ladies who show a phone number, as I am reluctant to register, I don't know what the consequences of registering might be. How secure, how safe etc. has anyone out there any experience?

Registration is best in my eyes I rarely just take phone bookings as I have had a certain person threaten me over the phone with many different numbers, so sometimes I do ask them to email me through AW

You don't need to put your personal details on there just make up a username, and use an email address you don't use for personal purposes and that's it. You don't even have to put your age or location in if you don't want to.

Quite right young lady, plus a cheapo punting fone/sim as well, :) you can use a fake number but what's the point?

Registering will also give you the option of giving feedback (if you use booking system) and allow you to get feedback too - there's a small number of girls that won't take bookings without positive feedback, or they ask for payment upfront - don't even consider that! ;)

Edited by raylondoner

As mentioned you can use any details you wish to register, and set yourself up with a separate email account. Beware if you use a personal gmail account that it might link to any other gmail account you may open if used on the same device. Therefore I'd recommend using a different email provider to your personal accounts.

Many wg's who don't actually display a number will be more than happy to send one once a booking is being arranged.

Appears to be safe and secure.  Many ladies won't touch you unless you are registered and they can see some positive reviews.

I realise that not displaying a phone number I am potentially losing on a few lovely punters but it is the way I like to do it and it seems it's increasingly popular.

As it has been said, think of the most generic name like 'john smith', do not fill out any information like age/location unless you want to, use punting phone and fake email address.

Virtually anyone can call up a number and make a booking and it's a risk some girls are not prepared to take. Not that a registered user guarantees safety but genuine feedback does reassure. 

Yes its good to sign up, but use a dedicated email, not sure if its the same for Punters but if you receive an email its only contains a link to your AW account  so you can only read mail if you log in to your profile. :)

Appears to be safe and secure.  Many ladies won't touch you unless you are registered and they can see some positive reviews.

So true, all the guys I met were registered and all were very decent guys, some simply amazing.  Occasionally I would get messages from guys who had no reviews whatsoever and simply wasted my time, although I am sure that is not everyone's experience: we all have to start somewhere.  

1 person likes this

dont use a yahoo email.  AW keep rejecting them.

I think  I used a Hotmail one and that's seems to be ok.

I don't know what the consequences of registering might be. How secure, how safe etc. has anyone out there any experience?

So you go punting and your afraid of joining AW. ... am I reading this right.

You could you an icloud address. there really secure at the moment :) :)

Or .. outlook/live, run alias on there email, the spam filter is working and no ads, 

As far as girls on AW having no numbers, AW charges them for displaying numbers, so ask... 

So girls do get creative with there numbers, using them as.. pic names.. ... not sure how that works, as punters never read anything anyway :) 

Indeed the majority of girls do not have a number displayed, yet once you send them a message you want to meet them, they can always call you back or forward you a number where to reach them.

Indeed the majority of girls do not have a number displayed, yet once you send them a message you want to meet them, they can always call you back or forward you a number where to reach them.

some seem to have some sort of auto reply with phone number. dont know how you do that.

some seem to have some sort of auto reply with phone number. dont know how you do that.

It's possible to set an auto reply to emails on AW... It's in the edit profile, general settings

Some girls will put theirs telephone number in auto respond email. I've tried to do it once, and only after one email, AW deleted my profile.  They did not suspended it or put to "seeking services" (when its not visible). They actually completely deleted it, for not following theirs TOC. 

It's possible to set an auto reply to emails on AW... It's in the edit profile, general settings

You can set auto reply, but if you don't pay to display phone number and posting it in auto-reply, AW software picks on it straight away, and profile will get deleted...for certain!

You can set auto reply, but if you don't pay to display phone number and posting it in auto-reply, AW software picks on it straight away, and profile will get deleted...for certain!

I remember reading about that somewhere - presumably it's allowed for a wg to give her phone number in an email reply to an enquiry though?

I remember reading about that somewhere - presumably it's allowed for a wg to give her phone number in an email reply to an enquiry though?

Of course you can give you number in email enquiry. Its only not allowed to supply it through auto respond email.

Of course you can give you number in email enquiry. Its only not allowed to supply it through auto respond email.

Thought so - seems a bit petty to stop it being done through auto reply as well but that's AW for you!

More you learn about AW more strange stories you discover: I wonder why these guys make it so difficult for the girls?  Is as if their IT team who responds to emails is based anywhere but in the UK as their logic is so strange.

Well Im going to go against the grain here. I display my phone number because I can't be bothered to answer emails all day asking  "are you free today" only to usually get no response.

You do encounter a lot more time wasters and bugger abouters by displaying your phone number but I have met for the most part a  lot of really nice guys who dont have time nor inclination to register to aw but who get the phone numbers from there. I dont believe for a tenth of a second that taking a booking from a registered member makes any difference whatsoever to your security. Here is why..

a) Anyone can send and email and pretend to be nice and polite when they know thats what will get them through the door.

B) A guy can then give you nasty feedback for refusing a service he knows you dont offer and then threaten the nasty feedback if  you dont offer it

c) A guy can delete a profile and set up a new one for every booking.

c) I dont trust feedback unless its from a girl that I have personally met or know about and I rarely see feedback from girls i know even when I do check guys feedbacks.

d) So many girls dont leave feedback till a guy leaves theirs first and I know for a fact that fake feedback swapping goes on because Ive received so many emails from guys asking to do each other some good feedback. I then look at their feedback and thing, wow you look perfect but its probably all fake.

e) I have had to block many an aw member for being rude or obnoxious or being a time waster so they are not all perfec

You gain no security as far as Im concerned so I dont bother hiding my number. I have had more hassle from some aw registered members than non members, one of them was the biggest time waster and pain in the arse ever and I never even met him yet he had some wonderful feedback, my opinion was that he swapped it with other girls, he  now has some honest feedback from me. 

I have met lots of fabulous guys who are members of aw of course but plenty too who are not. 

More you learn about AW more strange stories you discover: I wonder why these guys make it so difficult for the girls?  Is as if their IT team who responds to emails is based anywhere but in the UK as their logic is so strange.

I think you coined it right there. They are guys, they are looking from a guys/punters perspective. I would like a button added to service seekers profiles that you can just click to send a report when they have proven abusive  but thats never going to happen. I would like it for their phone numbers and email addresses to be logged in the system when they make a booking so that if they create a new profile they can no longer use that number or email address to set up a new account with or in the booking system, this will discourage fake bookers from just setting up new profiles all the time as every time they did they would need a new sim card and email address…like the girls have to do now if they close an account and open a new one. 

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Feedback cannot be relied upon. I know of guys with positive feedback as long as your arm, all saying what a wonderful polite gent he is, who many of the same ladies will not see again

Feedback can be manipulated, sometimes men are ok for 1 or 2 bookings then start to mess around(or the messing started before, she meets him and thinks he's ok really it was nerves or circumstance or whatever), become pushy or whatever. Sometimes positive is left to keep the peace and of course he might not use a booking form half the time.

I decide based upon how a person is with me.

Yes CK those emails are annoying, but at least I can answer them in my own time. I have experimented with number on, number off my profile and have learned how to use it!

Auto-replies, putting the number into a picture will get you banned.

It's only £1 a day and my main reason when I've not got it displayed is because I don't want to be, or am not able to field new enquiries. Regulars moslty already have my contact details.

What can get a bit annoying is when guys have asked me for phone numbers of ladies who do not have their numbers displayed, or in one case to email one of them to ask her to get in touch with him. I don't carry other ladies numbers and if I did I would respect their decision in not having it displayed to mean they didn't want it given out! About a month or so ago a man phoned requiring an outcall to a location a good 90 minute drive from me, I wasn't able to accept the booking, and directed him to AW plus a few other directories. He phoned back complaining that most either weren't displayed their phone numbers, or weren't answering their phones if they were. It's not my fault if they aren't available at the exact time he is trying to contact them, which was late afternoon on a Sunday!

What can get a bit annoying is when guys have asked me for phone numbers of ladies who do not have their numbers displayed, or in one case to email one of them to ask her to get in touch with him. I don't carry other ladies numbers and if I did I would respect their decision in not having it displayed to mean they didn't want it given out! About a month or so ago a man phoned requiring an outcall to a location a good 90 minute drive from me, I wasn't able to accept the booking, and directed him to AW plus a few other directories. He phoned back complaining that most either weren't displayed their phone numbers, or weren't answering their phones if they were. It's not my fault if they aren't available at the exact time he is trying to contact them, which was late afternoon on a Sunday!

Had to laugh at the bit in bold! Really? What on earth goes through some people's heads? :rolleyes:

I've had pm's from people asking for numbers of wg's I've seen who don't display them on their profile and my answer is simply to email them and ask themselves...

I wouldn't give any info that isn't publically available - us punters can't go expecting discretion and not display it ourselves.