Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SizeisntEverything

"a Basic Service"

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, what is your understanding of a Basic Service? What would you expect in it? What wouldn't you expect in it? Is every WG different in what they will do on one? What would you expect to pay extra for? Even if you can add other stuff that I've missed it would be great to get your opinions.

To me a basic service is kissing, oral probably with, hand relief and protected sex. I suppose arguably owo, cim, swallow, anal, watersports could be classed as extras.

To me a basic service is kissing, oral probably with, hand relief and protected sex. I suppose arguably owo, cim, swallow, anal, watersports could be classed as extras.

Pretty much what I'd expect from " basic service". Kissing also likely to be restricted to basic stuff, no DFK etc.

It depends on the parlour if, like me, you prefer this type of establishment.  For instance, at TJs, Temptations, Jackies & Karens you get FK, OWO, RO, CIM, tie & tease, FS, Rimming (sometimes) and maybe more. 

It's  £40 for 30 mins; £60 for 45 mins; £80 for 1 hour 

For me, when you're already in the room and the girl starts saying this and that is extra it spoils the GFE fantasy. This is what puts me off the Stoke parlours.

I've not been for years but at La Maison £50 for 30 mins includes OWO. 

I'm one of those men who like to give pleasure as well as receive.  When I'm giving oral I assume she's enjoying it and it's my treat to her. If she was only tolerating it for the extra money then I wouldn't bother.  And, to be honest, some ladies (including my favourite wg) look pretty gruesome down there!  

It depends on the parlour if, like me, you prefer this type of establishment.  For instance, at TJs, Temptations, Jackies & Karens you get FK, OWO, RO, CIM, tie & tease, FS, Rimming (sometimes) and maybe more. 

It's  £40 for 30 mins; £60 for 45 mins; £80 for 1 hour 

For me, when you're already in the room and the girl starts saying this and that is extra it spoils the GFE fantasy. This is what puts me off the Stoke parlours.

I've not been for years but at La Maison £50 for 30 mins includes OWO. 

I'm one of those men who like to give pleasure as well as receive.  When I'm giving oral I assume she's enjoying it and it's my treat to her. If she was only tolerating it for the extra money then I wouldn't bother.  And, to be honest, some ladies (including my favourite wg) look pretty gruesome down there!  

When Kinkster does incall she does all inclusive at £50 for a half hour and a hour for £90:  http://kinkster4you.com/#

1 person likes this

When Kinkster does incall she does all inclusive at £50 for a half hour and a hour for £90:  http://kinkster4you.com/#

You're right, I've had a half hour booking with her and it seemed nothing was off limits!

You're right, I've had a half hour booking with her and it seemed nothing was off limits!

Yes she's excellent.