vivluvsme

Aw V Vivastreet

8 posts in this topic

I have been having a look at Vivastreet for the first time recently.

Obviously in the Birmingham search there are some familiar girls.

But there seem to be a high proportion of very good looking ladies and profiles without danger signals apparent.

My question is: have people got the experience to be able to say if a VV SP is likely to be a more dependable booking prospect in general than an AW one.

Is the fact an SP appears on both sites therefore a clue to her genuineness?

Any informative comments on Vivastreet as a punting resource welcomed.

I've advertised on Vivastreet before and find it mostly full of timewasters, from the few clients I've had they have been shocked I have turned up or been the girl in the pictures.

One client told me how he booked a Thai girl who had perfect pictures turned out to be a TS!

Just like Craigslist I think Vivastreet is hit and miss.

Cannot argue with that - I was thinking you were just saying the punters were timewasters but then you refer to punters' surprise when you turned up and were genuine.

That's a disappointing first knowledgeable response in any attempt to find an easy and less fraught good SP hunt.

Not allowed to say what my reaction would be to a TS turning up...because it's off topic for Pnet.

Edited by vivluvsme

Cannot argue with that - I was thinking you were just saying the punters were timewasters but then you refer to punters' surprise when you turned up and were genuine.

That's a disappointing first knowledgeable response in any attempt to find an easy and less fraught good SP hunt.

Not allowed to say what my reaction would be to a TS turning up...because it's off topic for Pnet.

Don't get me wrong I had a lot of people wasting my time but I can suss them out quite good now.

But all I remember is 3 out of the 4 punters being surprised I was the girl in the pictures and was real.

But that's my experience other people's may be different but in my opinion for advertising and for business Adultwork is by far the best. X

Don't get me wrong I had a lot of people wasting my time but I can suss them out quite good now.

But all I remember is 3 out of the 4 punters being surprised I was the girl in the pictures and was real.

But that's my experience other people's may be different but in my opinion for advertising and for business Adultwork is by far the best. X

Thanks, TYE. Given the criticism AW gets, that's reassuring - or worrying.

(Still panting for you to be doing incalls in Brum...)

Thanks, TYE. Given the criticism AW gets, that's reassuring - or worrying.

(Still panting for you to be doing incalls in Brum...)

It does get a hell of a lot of criticism but it is the best place at the moment!

Keep an eye out in the next month or so I might have solved my incall problem!

I find Vivastreet very hit and miss, having used it in several major UK cities including Birmingham.

The first hurdle is contacting the advertisers,  most don't answer when you call and then if you leave a message or text, about 30% will actually get back to you.    So that automatically filters.  Then often the advert says they're in one city,  but they've moved off to another and not updated the advert.  Having actually arranged to meet,  my experiences have ranged from appalling to mediocre. 

The worst was a Chinese girl in Belfast who arrived at my hotel over an hour late, hadn't let me know she was late, didn't answer my calls when I tried to find out what was happening, and then knocked on my door as I was about to give up on her and go out for dinner.  She was ugly (not the girl in the photo) and sullen but had quite a fit body so against my better judgement I let her in.  The first thing she did was ask for the money, which I counted into her hand, then she said : "That all? No tip?" I said : "Tip after if service good."  As she took her clothes off thought she'd farted,  as it was she just stank.

I tend to avoid VS as I think many of the girls are pimped and I go by first impressions on talking to them by 'phone. 

I have advertised on VS 'gentleman in xxx city would like to meet female' type of thing and without exception the replies have been a waste of time. Either men taking a chance, time wasters, or fucking weirdos of one sort or another, including a religious nut-job telling me the evil of my ways!  Not to mention one person who replies to every ad I've ever put, regardless of where it is.

Hmmm that doesn't sound promising.

I assume the SPs on the early pages are the best bets as they've paid to be featured and actively changing your profie seems to keep you further towards the front as well.

But I am talking through my head although the 4 Brum girls I recognise have all been good punts and nice ladies.