Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
candy

Christmas & New Year

37 posts in this topic

As we know Christmas is apon us....so i was jus wondering who is working over the festive season??

and who thinks they may be Visiting us?

My agency is closed Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day(not that is be working if they where open) Iv worked New Years before and been very busy.

xxx

i was planning on working this week and next week at home in bristol but my building where my flat is now having lots of bloody work done on and the main doors are not working so i have decided to up stick tomorrow and go to ireland for the week and work untill 23rd dec

your right about the period after boxing day and new year very busy generally hopefully the builders will be pissed at home and not working and i can work in Bristol for that period

As we know Christmas is apon us....so i was jus wondering who is working over the festive season??

and who thinks they may be Visiting us?

My agency is closed Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day(not that is be working if they where open) Iv worked New Years before and been very busy.

xxx

i was planning on working this week and next week at home in bristol but my building where my flat is now having lots of bloody work done on and the main doors are not working so i have decided to up stick tomorrow and go to ireland for the week and work untill 23rd dec

your right about the period after boxing day and new year very busy generally hopefully the builders will be pissed at home and not working and i can work in Bristol for that period

Thats a good idea....have fun in Ireland....i loved working there xxx

I'm opening my Agency.. it may be quiet Xmas day but a couple of the girls and me think Xmas day evening is boring! rubbish on TV and nothing is open ;) So may close the daytime enjoy the lunch and everything then open from 6pm.. I am sure even if nobody comes through the door we will just have a fun girly night with lots of nibbles and dvds anyway so it doesn't matter.

I'm opening my Agency.. it may be quiet Xmas day but a couple of the girls and me think Xmas day evening is boring! rubbish on TV and nothing is open :D So may close the daytime enjoy the lunch and everything then open from 6pm.. I am sure even if nobody comes through the door we will just have a fun girly night with lots of nibbles and dvds anyway so it doesn't matter.

What a great idea.;) have fun babes...x

I'm opening my Agency.. it may be quiet Xmas day but a couple of the girls and me think Xmas day evening is boring! rubbish on TV and nothing is open ;) So may close the daytime enjoy the lunch and everything then open from 6pm.. I am sure even if nobody comes through the door we will just have a fun girly night with lots of nibbles and dvds anyway so it doesn't matter.

Sounds good. Pity you are too far away for me, after stuffing as much food as possible and letting it go down an evening punt on Christmas Day would be good. In previous years in my area its generally very quiet.:D

I'm opening my Agency.. it may be quiet Xmas day but a couple of the girls and me think Xmas day evening is boring! rubbish on TV and nothing is open :D So may close the daytime enjoy the lunch and everything then open from 6pm.. I am sure even if nobody comes through the door we will just have a fun girly night with lots of nibbles and dvds anyway so it doesn't matter.

I may have to pop over and see whats In the stockings lol. ;);)

lol sure thing Jerboa.. Hey afterwards you could have a glass of wine or a beer n relax a lil while intrude in our girly night.. aslong as you like chick flicks ;) I was gunna say pizza but it wont be open:(

Smiths: I know it's a good idea asked on hee a few months ago if it would be worth it and everyone said yes! plus like I said were not taking a gamble coz the girls were gunna come over for a girly one anyway.

I'm around over the festive period although Christmas and New Year's day are by advance booking only. I also reserve the right to decide to take the odd day off I if get the urge to visit relations etc.

I find it's actually a popular time for guys who work 9-5 in jobs where they can't usually get away.

lol sure thing Jerboa.. Hey afterwards you could have a glass of wine or a beer n relax a lil while intrude in our girly night.. aslong as you like chick flicks ;) I was gunna say pizza but it wont be open:(

Smiths: I know it's a good idea asked on hee a few months ago if it would be worth it and everyone said yes! plus like I said were not taking a gamble coz the girls were gunna come over for a girly one anyway.

do you know what Crystal--- if I was single, I couldnt think of any better way of spending a few hours having a laugh and some bubbly at your place on christmas day. I bet you will all have a great night and good luck to you !:D

do you know what Crystal--- if I was single, I couldnt think of any better way of spending a few hours having a laugh and some bubbly at your place on christmas day. I bet you will all have a great night and good luck to you !;)

i might join you :D

xxx

I wish I could work over Christmas, not Christmas day but the others might be interesting but I can't. Family comes over to mine all the time over the week so its never quiet. Good luck to you that are working, hope its all good for yas.

i might join you ;)

xxx

lol come over.. are you far away? x

do you know what Crystal--- if I was single, I couldnt think of any better way of spending a few hours having a laugh and some bubbly at your place on christmas day. I bet you will all have a great night and good luck to you !:D

Thank you ;)

We are closed from Christmas eve till "nd January 2010....

Lovely break.......;)

Great idea, I am spending it with parents and sisters family - no doubt by 4 pm it will be one massive arguement so may well get in my car and escape the mad house for one even madder, could be the best christmas yet!!;)

Can I text you all evening about cricket in south africa so I will feel i am doing someone a favour and you won't have such a dull time?

I'll pay for my own texts if you insist for it is Christmas after all.

I think men there would change the dynamic for the worse but up to you - and trust you, lady, to choose a day I'm nowhere near...

have a good time of course ;)

By the way which girls will be in with you?

By the way which girls will be in with you?

l will get in trouble if I put on here... I will PM you x

As an Indie I'm only taking Christmas day off ;) I look forward to the men I will encounter :D

I may have to pop over and see whats In the stockings lol. ;);)

I am jealous here mate, what about me, what am i to do.:D

I am jealous here mate, what about me, what am i to do.:)

Hehe sit at home with a nice cold beer thinking about it :)

Worse for me - only 15 minutes away and stuck with the family at home!!!!!

Hehe sit at home with a nice cold beer thinking about it :)

I have something lined up for Boxing Day now luckily. It is a great shame you guys or HOD havent got places in my area of North London, its crying out for a quality outfit. TBL is good but damn expensive. A lot of EEs who offer vanilla punting and whose quality has without doubt in my experience dropped in the last few months, with some exceptions are the dominant set up round these here parts.:)

Worse for me - only 15 minutes away and stuck with the family at home!!!!!

A bit of a radical idea I know, but you could try enjoying being with your family?