Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pbro73

The Hod Experience

26 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to describe what to expect when visiting House of Divine or similar establishments? I have mainly seen agency girls with the occasional indie where my only interaction during the meeting is with the girl herself. A number of HoD girls have caught my eye but I need some clarity about the process of visiting a place like that. What happens? Where does the maid fit in? Am I likely to encounter other punters? Where does payment take place? Can I shower before /after and does that come out of my time? Do the girls shower /freshen up between appointments? How clean or fresh is the venue? When is the best time to visit? etc. I don't need advice on specific girls and services, just the surrounding experience.

Thanks

P

The maid lets you in (if you are in luck it will be Rihanna, but you will be disappointed that she is not the girl you have booked)

You do not see any other punters nor do they see you

You may need to wait in reception if you are early

You may see the girl/s in the kitchen on your way to the room - added bonus. Pixie used to hide and pinch my bum as I went past - big bonus ;)

You can shower if you want

You pay the girl in the room

The room, waiting room and whole apartment is clean and fresh, as is the girl of course

<pauses whilst action takes place>

The maid will let you out

You will not see any other punters

No best time to visit, just book in advance for the time/girl that is your preference and confirm on the day (although you can try same day)

Has worked for me for many years at a number of HoD locations and nothing has ever gone wrong

2 people like this

The maid lets you in (if you are in luck it will be Rihanna, but you will be disappointed that she is not the girl you have booked)

You may see the girl/s in the kitchen on your way to the room - added bonus. Pixie used to hide and pinch my bum as I went past - big bonus ;)

The room, waiting room and whole apartment is clean and fresh, as is the girl of course

No best time to visit, just book in advance for the time/girl that is your preference and confirm on the day (although you can try same day)

Has worked for me for many years at a number of HoD locations and nothing has ever gone wrong

I second that

+ Location Location Location & " .Has worked for me for many years at a number of HoD locations and nothing has ever gone wrong"

+ Location Location Location & " .Has worked for me for many years at a number of HoD locations and nothing has ever gone wrong"

The present location + Made in Chelsea & SK hot blondes . Anstassia at the time more than made up for the previous down& under flat  in Maida Vale .. 

How much do they charge for their Nuru service out of interest? Is it a proper set up with mattress? 

Thanks, now I just have to decide who to see...first!

this may not be the thread for this question, but the general HOD thread was removed/locked if i remember correctly.

Anyway, how does it work on the days with 3 girls on the rota? I assume it that the two bedrooms would be used by two girls with bookings, and the other girl would have to twiddle her thumbs?

No, the third girl usually joins in for free - then demands a facial before she sees her next customer.

Have not been to HOD in a while. The faces have changed. Any recommendations. Ria looks hot. Anyone seen her ?

Have they moved to a new place too instead of South Kensington? Anybody been and any feedback yet? Cheers

HOD1 and HOD2 have just moved to new locations (HOD2 twice), now one below Regent Park, the other closer to the Thames.

HOD is ok but the photos are retouched (more or less and not all), so you need to be able to read between the lines, ie guess how different the girl is in reality. I must say 75% or more of the time I was surprised when I saw the girl. 

What I like there is the real pearl you may encounter if you are lucky and did your homework, otherwise I guess this is good value for the money.

Does anyone else think their lineup is not as strong as it was say 2 years ago?

Hello, Anyone lately noticed on their website/tweets some of the Advent Girls are offering discounts.

So please, if anyone has lately taken up this offer, then do provide details and with whom?

I think Parissa was doing half hour for £45 on the day :eek:

Yes, that's my impression too. I haven't bothered to do a review of my last two visits. They were OK, but nothing special.

Boomerang Man, on 25 Oct 2014 - 16:49, said:snapback.png

Yes, that's my impression too. I haven't bothered to do a review of my last two visits. They were OK, but nothing special.

Indeed. Anyone know if Mr. Divine is still about? Tried to contact him a few weeks ago and got no reply. Do he and the missus still run things?

This year have seen 5 girls - none bad, two really good, the others despite good elements did not make me want to return. Given the number of girls, and the value, and the decent organisation, I am fairly satisfied. This is similar to my experience a few years back, though it may not be statistically significant I guess.

Be useful, if you could mention who were really good

Some trouble maker on another forum for scumbags is still going on about the modest £10 price increase that happened several years ago at HoD. That stingy loser continues to cry about this. How pathetic.

HoD is a top class establishment, otherwise they would not have been in the business this long.

Indeed. Anyone know if Mr. Divine is still about? Tried to contact him a few weeks ago and got no reply. Do he and the missus still run things?

Mr and Mrs Divine are sadly dealing with a tragic turn of events concerning their home and family at present. 

Do you guys feel there are any major differences between visiting an Indy or a lady at HOD?

Mr and Mrs Divine are sadly dealing with a tragic turn of events concerning their home and family at present.

Sorry to hear about that.

It has been mentioned on UKP that Mr and Mrs Divine are going through a rough time and it was suggested by one member that this is probably untrue. I hope not, as I have written a PM to Mr. D on here and sent text and emails to info@houseofdivine but had no response. Because of what you wrote, I took this to be the reason why as I normally do get a response from Mr. 'divne when I give feedback or on the few occasions that I have had cause to complain. I've tried PM ing you about this but apparently you cannot receive any more messages. May I ask you the reason for this because I thought you encouraged feedback and engagement with regular customers?

Is it really anyone's business? Galahad is aware of the problems they are encountering and they are very real and very serious indeed. As for UKP, it is really no surprise at all. They have always had an issue with the Divine's and always will. I would not wish them or anyone else to have to endure what Mr and Mrs Divine are going through at present.

If you have an issue with House of Divine in the absence I would suggest you call and ask to speak to Rihanna who is more than capable to deal with any issue that may present itself in their enforced absence.

In hindsight it would have been better if I had not had mentioned their problems as now people will be more interested in that than whether they are having decent sex with a working girl at their establishment or not.