Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scotsguy

Central London Hotel Recommendations

9 posts in this topic

Visiting London next month for a few nights and I was wondering if anyone can recommend to me via pm any hotels in Central London that are good and easy to access ie: no key card needed to access lifts or floors etc? Any info would be greatly received, thanks.

Visiting London next month for a few nights and I was wondering if anyone can recommend to me via pm any hotels in Central London that are good and easy to access ie: no key card needed to access lifts or floors etc? Any info would be greatly received, thanks.

LOL . . Why all the secrecy via pm ??.. We might learn something . .

How is it going up there , Yes or NO ???

LOL . . Why all the secrecy via pm ??.. We might learn something . .

Because hotels have been known to look at these forums, and if they're alerted to the fact people are using the rooms for this purpose then they become suspicious, which can make it difficult for all of us.

Scotsguy, is there any particular part of Central London you'd rather be, or is anywhere central good for you? I'll be able to PM you some suggestions.

2 people like this

Because hotels have been known to look at these forums, and if they're alerted to the fact people are using the rooms for this purpose then they become suspicious, which can make it difficult for all of us.

Scotsguy, is there any particular part of Central London you'd rather be, or is anywhere central good for you? I'll be able to PM you some suggestions.

Thanks Jasmine. Anywhere central really is good for me, preferably within a few minutes walking distance of an underground station would be ideal.

I get the best deals through one of the last minute booking web sites

Which one in particular? which hotels have you stayed at in the past?

No, not really, I know a better site, yet apparently we cannot disclose this here, so those interested will have to pm me.

I really dont think we should be naming the hotels here, like Jasmine has said already, it will make it difficult for all of us to use again..

MODS, perhaps we can say to PM would be much better

1 person likes this