Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

If You Hadn't Noticed...

11 posts in this topic

Thanks to G - the stats are back.

Great news for the anally retentive amongst us.

Thanks to G - the stats are back.

Great news for the anally retentive amongst us.

and the total spent is there too..... :(

It always was I think.

I don't know how some people keep their average spend so low - do they keep fit by going up and down the Soho stairways?

Actually no! Just the total spent for the currently live reviews. There used to be another set of stats giving the total number of published reviews by punters. If Galahad could reinstate that set of stats as well, we would have some more meaningful statistics and you would see that you have spent a lot more money!

...... :(

Cheers, Moonraker!

I don't think I want to know that.

And then there's the SPs seen duplicate times.

And then there's the SPs not reported on.

And the there's the SPs before Punternet.

And then there's the SPs before the internet was invented.

Some of us REALLY don't want to know...

I have my own little black spreadsheet - why, f@ck knows but I'm glad that I have it ;)

I have my own little black spreadsheet - why, f@ck knows but I'm glad that I have it ;)

Reading this has just taken me somewhere I didn't want to go and made me check my spends so far this year - I need a lie down! :o

Righty ho. I'll get my mum to make sandwiches and a flask of tea. Snorkel parkas and end of platform 3 Clapham Junction.

Righty ho. I'll get my mum to make sandwiches and a flask of tea. Snorkel parkas and end of platform 3 Clapham Junction.

Spending your inheritance on cum today gone tomorrow fleeting instances of ecstasy has it over train numbers any day, even the old steam locomotive my family waited so long for at a remote station on a visit back to Scotland in the 60s. When it finally arrived it was called Luckymucklebucket.

Spending your inheritance on cum today gone tomorrow fleeting instances of ecstasy has it over train numbers any day, even the old steam locomotive my family waited so long for at a remote station on a visit back to Scotland in the 60s. When it finally arrived it was called Luckymucklebucket.

I'm sure I've seen her profile on AW... :blink:

1 person likes this

I think she would need to be working in Scotland for punters to find the name attractive enough.

Having 'bucket' in the name might put off the refined clientelle that dwell in England and who don't won't to think they are even ore under-endowed that they are...