snoopy

I Would Love To Organise An Upmarket, Themed Adult Party.

9 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have a big interest in girls in uniforms, CFNM etc and also have been to quite a few parties (mainly LMP). 

So now I have an interest to arrange a themed adult party, but different from others in that it would be a small group (prob 3-4 girls and 3-4 guys), and very upmarket. It would be expensive (I would say in the region of £500 each) but like most things in life, you get what you pay for. I know it wouldn't be for many, but I do think there would be some interest. 

And I am happy (and have the means) to underwrite the cost (so even if I couldn't market it to others, then it would still go ahead and I would have great fun myself with the girls!). 

But I have never arranged anything like this, and don't know any girls that would be interested, so if there are any girls that would be interested in helping arranging it, or other party hosts that are interested, then please send me a PM. 

Please note though, that any girls for this must be slim (size 10 max) and very attractive, and speak good English. 

Just to re-iterate, I am very serious about this, and do have the funding to underwrite it all :) 

More info and ideas can be supplied via PM :)

Apparently 'upmarket' girls charge £500/h as per other thread, so I wonder which upmarket girl will make this concession to you?  Anyway, all the best.

Thanks for the reply Annabelle, I have seen some amazing girls at £150 ph, so don't want to come across as saying the girls there will be those at £500ph (I am sure some are worth it - some not!!). When I say upmarket, I mean more intimate with a 1-2-1 ratio :)

I think you will be better to contact commercial party event organisers and let them cater for your requests and set everything up, because once you start running them yourself you come under the heading of service providers that then raises issues of using the forum pages to advertise or organise the events.

Point taken Jkay - is there a list of commercial organisers around? I know of a few like LMP but any other recommendations? 

Parties sound quite erotic but I would rather know the people first. Perhaps you have gone out for drinks or something and then have a party.  The idea sounds good but I always think the idea is better than the reality! Unless with people you like and know!!!

Done a few parties in my time and have some good contacts with girls. Pm I could give u some pointers.

I would be interested in attending, or organising one of myself as well.

We can help with this, let us know if you're still looking Snoopy?