Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steveinbox

Birmingham Recommendations

19 posts in this topic

I have potential meetings lined up with Natalia_69x and xHannahx, both from the purple site.  I've not been to Birmingham before and there is little recent information to make sense of.

Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting either of these ladies recently and if so, can you give any good advice?

Thanks

I have potential meetings lined up with Natalia_69x and xHannahx, both from the purple site.  I've not been to Birmingham before and there is little recent information to make sense of.

Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting either of these ladies recently and if so, can you give any good advice?

Thanks

at the end, before you leave say 'bosting shag, meduck. tara a bit'

I can be much more helpful than CP, but only in general terms.

I like to think that I now have a sensitive nose about AW profiles having been all at sea for the first couple of years (although got the very first one bang on right).

These two look very real as profiles and as ladies, even if Natalia may not have written her profile (but who knows how good her English is).

I think both profiles are well written, inviting and individual enough to be believed (6am appointments for example!).

I think you will be able to just be yourself, be relaxed, friendly and natural and you will get the best of either or both ladies.

Not specific but hopefully 68 times more useful than CP's advice on dialect (although he is a nice man - really).

Thanks

You have Message

Meduck is used mainly in Stoke.

And there is no g at the end of 'Bostin!'

P

Who even used the word Bostin anymore?!

Yo do if yo'm from Wulveramptun!

Lol!

I'm from Wolverhampton and have never used that word in my life, nor has anyone I know.... LOL

To clarify,

ey up mi duck could be said in these parts (Sheffield) but there are such differences in Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster and Sheffield, all of which lie within a 20 mile radius.  I guess its like Birmingham and Wolverhampton etc.

Tara a bit sounds to me like Cilla

I'll si thi

As I said previously - the nearest to Birmingham that people would use the expression 'meduck' is Stoke and that is 45 miles away!

Bostin' is usually used in the Black Country. Defining the area of the Black Country is another story altogether!

P

As I said previously - the nearest to Birmingham that people would use the expression 'meduck' is Stoke and that is 45 miles away!

Bostin' is usually used in the Black Country. Defining the area of the Black Country is another story altogether!

P

Where I live is classed as the Black Country if I remember it's "where the coal seam comes to the surface"

I've never heard anyone use the word Bostin in a serious context, maybe the older generation used to use it.

Everyone has a stereotype of a city like I thought all people from Newcastle used the phrase "Why aye man" but they don't lol!

Wolverhampton is NOT in the Black Country! Official!

Examples of the use of bostin' :

That's a bostin' pint of Banks's

She's got a bostin' pair of tits!

P

Wolverhampton is NOT in the Black Country! Official!

Examples of the use of bostin' :

That's a bostin' pint of Banks's

She's got a bostin' pair of tits!

P

Where I live IS the Black Country not the city Wolverhampton but the actual town I live in which of course I'm not going to state for privacy reasons.

I know how the word Bostin' is used, I'm stating it's NOT used in Wolverhampton like you said it is.

Just a stereotype. :)

I can be much more helpful than CP, but only in general terms.

I like to think that I now have a sensitive nose about AW profiles having been all at sea for the first couple of years (although got the very first one bang on right).

These two look very real as profiles and as ladies, even if Natalia may not have written her profile (but who knows how good her English is).

I think both profiles are well written, inviting and individual enough to be believed (6am appointments for example!).

I think you will be able to just be yourself, be relaxed, friendly and natural and you will get the best of either or both ladies.

Not specific but hopefully 68 times more useful than CP's advice on dialect (although he is a nice man - really).

My nose for dodgy AW profiles is to look at a few from the area, and compare.

If they have the same sort of style, then that suggests one person is writing them.

There was a load on cov a few years back - the nickname was in caps with a full stop between words (SEXY.SUSAN) and there was a picture done with characters oin the text.

now that may be legit - someone setting up profiles for ladies.  but I suspected a pimp.

Agreed but I do not have a strict formula, just a feel and, while I am not saying it is infallible of course, I have not had a bad punt (as far as I recall) from AW but there must be hundreds I had a fancy for and then just something stopped me ever booking or phonong and turning up.

So I have also no doubt missed some brilliant punting opportunities by being over picky.

Agreed but I do not have a strict formula, just a feel and, while I am not saying it is infallible of course, I have not had a bad punt (as far as I recall) from AW but there must be hundreds I had a fancy for and then just something stopped me ever booking or phonong and turning up.

So I have also no doubt missed some brilliant punting opportunities by being over picky.

There's nothing wrong with being over picky hun!

I'm exactly the same very very picky with who I book so probably missed out on some good money and good company!

I think if you have a negative feel or it's not 100% positive you shouldn't go through with it, better to miss out brilliant punting opportunities rather than have bad ones! X

There's nothing wrong with being over picky hun!

I'm exactly the same very very picky with who I book so probably missed out on some good money and good company!

I think if you have a negative feel or it's not 100% positive you shouldn't go through with it, better to miss out brilliant punting opportunities rather than have bad ones! X

Not everyone would agree as they take the bad as a hazard of the punt (it is a punt, a bet!) and think the great punts make it worthwhile.

But you and I do - time we TYEd the knot...

But you and I do - time we TYEd the knot...

Hahaha ;)