Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greensd

Just a thought

9 posts in this topic

I don't mean any offence to anyone by this post, but when you see a girl, do you get turned on by the fact that there could have been quite a lot of guys there before you? Does this thought enter your heads when you do down on the lady?

Not really.

I don't give head when I am paying.

No offence taken.

Some gents like the thought... some don't. Horses for courses and all that.

Had clients who like to think of me as their GF, and not a whore. Had some who are turned on by the fact that I sleep with numerous men in a week....

I don't mean any offence to anyone by this post, but when you see a girl, do you get turned on by the fact that there could have been quite a lot of guys there before you? Does this thought enter your heads when you do down on the lady?

Nope! I just enjoy her! After all, what does she know about you?;)

I dont get turned and as long as the lady is IMO hygienic i dont care what she has been doing before my punt with her so i dont think about it.

No, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, and I never even think about it. I just enjoy being there doing what I am doing

I agree with Carissa..... why bother thinking ;)

Not really.

I don't give head when I am paying.

Same here.

when im not horny (which is rare), the thought kind of disgusts me. but being with a woman who i know has been fucked by a lot of men, or being with just a pure slut is a massive turn on for me