Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
longwalker

Short Ladies

17 posts in this topic

Hi all

We have had topics on the tall ladies in the past which is a preference of mine.....I like the legs. However what is the shortest lady you have ever punted with?

I recall a punt awhile ago that the only way I could have a good snog with the lady was when I was sitting on the bed and she was standing in front of me, as to her exact height I don't recall but it must have been approx. 4 ft, maybe an inch or two more maximum

It was an experience but I never returned

Peter

was this when you were working in the circus ?

1 person likes this

no and I haven't got a big red nose or wear over size shoes 

The huge advantage that women have over men is that physically its all about proportion. I have ooogled various ladies with lovely figures and seemingly long legs, only to subsequently discover that are tiny in height ! 

Think I was with a girl under 4' 11' once. I would choose a petite lady over a big lady most of the time.

1 person likes this

My partner at 4 feet 11inches!  Didnt punt with her though!!  Seen one girl who was about 5 feet.  It doesn't matter if the lady is short as well said by Cumandgo proportions good.   

The shortest girl I've seen is 4'11 apparently. I'm only 6'1, but I think all but 2 of my punts have been with girls at least 6 inches shorter than me. That's not a specific choice I make or anything, that's just the way things have worked out - there doesn't seem to be that many taller ladies around here. 

The shorter the better for as it makes my todger look bigger lol.  The shortest I had was a recent punt but not sure how short she was but she was standing on my feet back towards me....was amazing love to see her again but the establishment has vanished.

I do always prefer shorter ladies.

We had a saying when I was in the navy - they are all the same size when in your bed! :P

1 person likes this

The shortest I have seen was 4'8'' tall. She was great fun

Shortest wg I've seen was 5', most have been 5'2" - 5'4", tallest is 5'8". The girl who is 5'8" is the only one who's commented on my height of 6'2" as she said she tends to be taller than a lot of guys she sees when wearing heels, and we were about the same height...

Quite surprising as I don't consider 6'2" as being particularly tall these days.

4 foot 10 - slim size 6

v  nice - light as a feather

Shortest wg I've seen was 5', most have been 5'2" - 5'4", tallest is 5'8". The girl who is 5'8" is the only one who's commented on my height of 6'2" as she said she tends to be taller than a lot of guys she sees when wearing heels, and we were about the same height...

Quite surprising as I don't consider 6'2" as being particularly tall these days.

6 foot 2 inches is tall no doubt about that. I'm about 5 foot 10 and I am not tall and I wouldn't say I am short.  I don't think being short for women is an issue. Not in my eyes anyway. 

Guys, the proportions are the most important. I know personally short ladies and they are very proportional and that makes them looking like pretty dolls.

My preference is tall ladies but I have seen a few shorties too.  The shortest I have seen must be Love/Marisa who is listed on Invasian as 4' 10 which must be about right.  Shortest British WG I have seen was probably Loz Lorimar (Loz_x on AW) who is listed as 5' 1.  Both Love and Loz were excellent service providers.

Not once have I taken a tape measure with me LOL

I prefer shorter ladies, as I have short legs and a long body I find doggy harder if they're too tall.