jiily

Punted

11 posts in this topic

who has punted in the last two weeks and what type of girl did you go for

and was it good or bad

Punted on Monday with a wg who had just returned from a long break after a very surprising but welcome message from her.

She's mid 20's shoulder length blonde hair (shorter than before), stunning in a hot girl next door sort of way.

It was neither good nor bad - it was bloody wonderful :)

As luck would have it I have a few more punting opportunities than normal so I'll be seeing her 3 times in the next 2 weeks.

Punted last week with a 30 year old from the local Thai agency.

Punt was not great, but I think that was because I just wasn't feeling it with the girl.

Covered Oral, which really does nothing for me, followed by a few positions and finishing up in doggy.  Had a load of time left on the clock (I booked for an hour), but she didn't make any effort to get me in the mood for round 2, although she gave a nice massage and a good chat.

Got another one in mind, but unsure as she looks lovely on AW, and cheap, but there's a few warning bells going off in my head that I can't seem to shake (no reviews on here either).

Had a very interesting punt with 'Nympho next door' via AW a few days ago, not my usual type (i'm more of a frequent hod visitor, but I wanted to see a girl who offered digital stimulation, sadly gone are the elise and adele days).  The visit was a lot of fun with an independent lady who does not do this full time, everything listed on profile was on offer, although she does prefer a more natural progression i.e. dont turn up with a running order..  Would certainly recommend, great VFM, didnt watch the clock and ticked one off the bucket list by sucking coke of my cock (diet coke that is, but it still counts).   

who has punted in the last two weeks and what type of girl did you go for

and was it good or bad

Perhaps you should have added ....."and not submitted a field report review"

At then end of the day that's what the review section is for.

Perhaps you should have added ....."and not submitted a field report review"At then end of the day that's what the review section is for.

One will almost certainly be forthcoming for the wg I mentioned above. I've not done it yet as she's not quite ready to take bookings just yet so no point. When she starts up properly I'll do one...

An odd thread starter - and an odd fact that people type to his/her bidding.

Not complaining, just remarking.

Edited by vivluvsme

An odd thread starter - and an odd fact that people type to his/her bidding.

HER bidding Viv, what made you think Jiily might not be a lady? She has started many threads, some slightly provocative, and usually provoked a lot of answers.

HER bidding Viv, what made you think Jiily might not be a lady? She has started many threads, some slightly provocative, and usually provoked a lot of answers.

I haven't gone into her history or anatomy. This one not provocative.

I still think it a vacuous thread starter. How would a food forum react to being asked who has ate in the last 2 weeks and what was it like?

To answer the question(s):

Yes.

Ok boardering on good.