Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ulla

Memories

5 posts in this topic

Thanks in advance to the moderators if they are moving this to the most appropriate forum.   Thanks also, regarding my first post, two years back; I did eventually see here that Saskia had relocated Kiss Kiss London to the City, for a while at least.

This question is motivated by what I have to assume is the early onset of senility.  I've woken up this morning and after a general perusal of the boards, I've realised that in not thinking about some details in detail for some time, the names of some of the ladies I used to visit have gone from my recall.  They'll pop back in an instant of course, if there turns out to be a shared part of our past in any replies you are kind enough to share.

They were pretty special ladies to me too, which is what is most annoying.  Both at the same address in Eversholt Street, next to Euston Station, which is no longer in operation as far as I know.  From 2001 to 2003, I met a young blonde in her twenties - from Leeds, I think, Yorkshire at least - of about 5'6" or 7" who favoured body to body massage.  Then from 2003 or 2004 to 2007, a more mature brunette, late thirties at the time, from Nottingham or thereabouts, who was 5'8" or 9".  I met others at the address (and the same maid for all but one visit) but was a relative regular to these two only.

Oodles of thanks, of course, if anyone can oblige!

Whatever the odds are for the quorum of users here, curious enough to read my post, having met these ladies might be, the first thanks are due to me, as partial poppage has occurred.   It wasn't the only letter I was considering, so I didn't share that I was trying to remember 'K' something for the first lady described - and Kay she was.  She would have introduced herself, the first time; thereafter we recognised each other and my bad habit of not greeting people by name kicked in.  It's entirely possible that the name also appeared on the cards, but I can now say I have the impression of a memory of our first greeting.  What followed in that encounter, at least. has always stuck with me!

I remember Kay the tall brunette with big natural boobs. This was a flat in Euston Street. (I remember the house number but perhaps a little naughty to note it here - it starts with a '6' - as, when I returned to the address some weeks later some other ppl had moved in!). She may have been in Eversholt St also.

She was called Kaylan when I first met her, St Giles Circus, in May 1997. Then that place closed. I found her in Earls Court in early 2000. Then Moor St, Soho in Sep 2001. Then she was in Windmill St, Soho. Both places now closed.

If you're interested in visiting her again I know where she works now :)

That's very kind, ronn, although I believe I may have sowed a little more confusion with my second post.  Of the two ladies described, Kay was the blonde one from Yorkshire; above medium height, I would say, and with a B or C cup in her measurements.

I remember a couple of visits to Euston Street - and the note by the door from the unhappy new owners!  To be naughty in turn, there was a coincidental bus route for my more regular place...

That's quite the walking tour of London for Kay/Kaylan and yourself!  Based on that, I certainly can't guarantee that my lady did not also move around but I found her at the same address in all my 2001 visits.  I certainly never saw her signature cards in any other picture part of London.  I got a little excited in 2003 or 4 on seeing her last card again, but the organisers must just have been using up old stock to guide people to "a" blonde rather than "the" one.  [Mind you, they had borrowed the image of a professionally published model - actually, a pretty uncanny lookey-likey - for that card.  Having cut out an angled profile icon to blow up, they did then leave the actual magazine out for your perusal...!]

Oh sorry Ulla. (My) Kaylan is on 2nd floor Greens Court some days when you see a Union Flag on the wall and sign days English Model.