Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sheffgoer

What's Included?

4 posts in this topic

Hi, first post. Although I visited a wg many years ago who I found via the internet, I feel ready to try parlours although I have been nervous to in the past.

I've found it helps that many of the MP now have websites with prices etc, however many have different levels of what's on offer/included. Such as basic service (even read basic service plus massage one), GFE, VIP etc

What would I expect for each. I also see some charge at the door. Is this likely to be just entrance fee?

Sorry for probably silly questions from a newb, but would hazard a guess this is best place to ask? :-)

Usually the price quoted is just for entry and a basic 1 hour appointment. Extras vary from lady to lady, and can be as cheap as £20 for a HE, or up to £100 for FS.

If the mention HE, HR, or B2B in the pricing, then that is included. 

You had also better get used to YMMV, which means your mileage might vary, which in turn means different people may be offered different things at different prices, so just because someone got offered B2B, it doesn't mean they will offer that service to everyone. 

Field reports for your area should be a good starting point as to what is offered for the price.

Generally the basic 30 min appointment will be a bit of a massage and sex.

In some places girls will charge extra for OWO or kissing (GFE)  in others that may be included.

In almost all places anal or watersports will be charged extra - if the girl actually offers those services.

VIP might mean anything from a room with a 4 poster bed or a jacuzzi etc although personally I don't go to 

look at the furniture. 

Choosing a parlour is a bit like choosing a restaurant - the main thing to bear in mind is a short parlour visit isn't really going to break the bank and like any business a parlour wants regular customers so is hopefully try and give you a good service.  I've used parlours for many years and for sure have had visits that could have been better but generally they have been good and in some cases fantastic. Don't over-think the matter, spend a bit of cash on short appointments and you will soon get to know which are the good places.

1 person likes this

What I've found on my "basic service" punts is that 1 or 2 WL's charge xtra for O on her and kissing on others.But the majority of them so far have given me all services within the basic service price! I was amazed actually by this! Thanks ladies for looking after me!