Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gus

Scottish Girls Reccomendations In Edinburgh Scorpio Sauna

5 posts in this topic

hi i went for my first punt last month in about three years.Went to scorpios which had been home of many happy punts since 2000 for me.i generally only see scottish or british girls in saunas,tho was glad to hear brianne (canadian) was back as she had left last time i was there.A good reccomendations for scottish girls there?i tend to go for a gfe so who is currently reccomended and gives a good dirty gfe?

note please dont suggest i search the reviews,i have just come from there and not all give nationality and not all forum users actaully write reviews.thanks

Im not on these boards as much as i used to be and cant be bothered starting new reviews( I used to review as Brothelcreeper for the older posters,they might recall my reviews) but just to say i had a very enjoyale punt with Gemma at scorpios recently.Only thrree women in the lounge while I was there and somehow sensed that Gemma would be a goer.....was not dissapointed.A very sexy and active lady. also visited blair st sauna for first time in years too but booked ahead for one of my old favs Daisy who i am glad to say is still there.

Im not on these boards as much as i used to be and cant be bothered starting new reviews( I used to review as Brothelcreeper for the older posters,they might recall my reviews) but just to say i had a very enjoyale punt with Gemma at scorpios recently.Only thrree women in the lounge while I was there and somehow sensed that Gemma would be a goer.....was not dissapointed.A very sexy and active lady. also visited blair st sauna for first time in years too but booked ahead for one of my old favs Daisy who i am glad to say is still there.

ah,  Brothelcreeper, now you're talking. Back when there was a regular supply of Edinburgh reports

I'm amazed daisy is still there, must've been 5 years ago  I saw her. My favourites were Spanish Anna and a Thai called Nin.

Aawww glad you recall me friend.aye those were the days there was a very lively for community which I found useful.

I think I remember Nin. Yeah Daisy very much still there tho must admit when I phoned I had a moment hoping to he'll she had not retired.Guy on the door recognised me which was nice after a long no punting gap.Daisy was busy as ever....A booking before me and one straight after,god she's a classic.I think I'll hav to take a wander down to new town before long for old times sake.

Scottish Girls in Scorpio worth seeing?

There are a few. Gemma is a great girl, as is Laurelle and Chanel who I think just works occasionally. Does Candice still work there?