Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blatchford

Sydney

2 posts in this topic

Just back from a holiday in Sydney; don't know about the rest of Australia but as far as brothels are concerned this is a marvellous city. Though there is talk about girls being brougbht  from Asia forcibly, the five or six brothels I was taked to all contained girls so delightful and friendly and open that it seemed unlikely that they were being forced to do anything. I was treated once to a very expensive 'Gentleman's Club' in the CBD which had vey high-class girls at high-class prices ($300 an hour); but I much preferred the more moderately priced plays (between $60 and $100 for half an hour) with really sexy Asian girls - mostly Thai. I had a good time at one in Mosman ( rather up-tight area rather like Kensington) with f.s. at $60 with a girl who really knew everything about giving pleasure, and went twice to a larger brothel in Willoughby Road ($90 f0r 30 minutes) where there were five girls on offer each more sexy than the last! If I was fortunate enough to live in Sydney that would be my home! The whole scene seems basically cheaper than in London, despite the fact that Sydney is now said to be th second most expensive city in the world. Not for a good fuck, it's not!

Great to hear that you found some great deals in Sydney. Their average rates are much higher than London.

NSW has the most relaxed prostitution laws in Oz. Anywhere else, OWO is illegal and people can get fined!

-W