Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
donaldson

The Perfect Punt? Recommendations?

10 posts in this topic

Hi

I don't punt very often, maybe around once a year so need for it to be very special. I was wondering therefore if anyone had any recommendations for a girl to go and see that will be perfect. What I mean by this is where the girl takes you in, makes you feel special and amazing, there is no awkwardness and it is an amazing hour. My two favourite girls are maylo and chantel. Who have both say retired. Had a not so great experience from a girl from agency touch of class once, can't even remember her name....

I know the oriental fanciers will suggest someone like zz, but I fancy a Caucasian girl who offers a levels and facials. Quite like the look of amanda or Lucia but want to be sure it is perfect and amazing.

Thanks for your wisdom!

Lia Amelia if the A and COF are a must (or even if not)

Emma at Butterfly Touch if they are not a must (she does neither)

There's no such thing as a perfect punt. That's like saying there's a perfect vagina. There may be some 9.9/10, but never perfect.

There's no such thing as a perfect punt. That's like saying there's a perfect vagina. There may be some 9.9/10, but never perfect.

True, is a matter of what a person likes at that moment in time.  His preferences might change in a matter of weeks, or months.

I've worked for a couple of perfect c*nts but I'm still searching for the perfect vagina. I'd settle for an 8 or 9 even.

But that 9.9 vagina is so bloody good!

1 person likes this

But that 9.9 vagina is so bloody good!

Haha haha for me the perfect punt is one that feels natural and smooth and erotic. The girl puts you at ease and you want to go back again. Chantel and maylo made me feel like that so looking for that kind of experience!

My perfect punt m,ay not be your or anybody elses perfect punt

Perfection is definitely not in human nature, that's why people are interesting cause they are all different.

Perfection is definitely not in human nature, that's why people are interesting cause they are all different.

{ahem} I think you'll find that perfection is definitely in my nature

That's why to the WGs I'm known as Mr Lick n Suck ;):cool:

1 person likes this