punter992005

Likely Fake Reviews....

11 posts in this topic

Couple of reviews got my attention, numbers 117949 (Salina) and 118025 (Candy). Agency website's photos are clearly of the bait and switch variety, and both reviewers have come out of nowhere, PapaJoe, who reviewed Salina apparently saw her for two hours at 1830 on 10/9 and then saw another girl at 2330, on the same day, also for 2 hours. He's then got a third review with another girl, whom he claims to have seen a week earlier with cloud 9 agency. The second reviewer (SolomonTB) has also seen two girls in close proximity, again both for two hours although this time he's apparently waited till the next day for his second booking, and again his second review is for a girl with Cloud 9 agency. The bait and switch agency has no reviews from anyone else, and appears to be brand new. Seems to bear all the hallmarks of someone writing reviews for their own agency and then writing reviews for real girls in order to seem legit. 

Edited by punter992005
1 person likes this

I do not think the fact that there new reviewers means they have to be fake but looking at the type of agency they are and the bait and switch thing it does look like it is possible, as they are covering London and there is hundreds of agencies in London the competition is manic and there probably trying to get there name out there by any means possible as there is so many established agencies out there for London.

well having looked closer Cloud 9 is also a bait and switch agency and Risa, the third girl reviewed by Papajoe is on Cloud9's books, although he's listed her via a massage website that has Cloud 9's logo on it. So it seems it's even more obvious than I'd thought. Two reviewers who've only seen girls from the same "stable", and have posted almost simultaneously, both seeing girls for two hour bookings in very close proximity to each other, and the new agency has no other reviews. They appear to have attempted to change writing styles between the two reviewers with Solomon's English being less than perfect, but there's a quite clear pattern. 

Edited by punter992005

Being a London agency and the price being a £100 i would not bother with them anyway if it is central London most half decent agencies start at £200, for an expensive area to live £100 agencies seem like there in for a quick buck and would not attract the right type of girls anyway so even without the reviews looking odd i would not bother with them anyway, it dont look right to me.

Another thing a lot of these cheap London agencies are run by EE men and a lot of the girls are, all a bit risky and i dont trust those type of agencies.

Definitely fake reviews for B&S sites.  For example, the pictures of Anna from Cloud 9 who PapaJoe claims to have seen (review 117965) and of whom he says "her agency profile is accurate" are of Chinese-Portuguese model Shi Duo Ya.

The original picture set, marked as being of Shi Duo Ya, can be seen here:

http://mm.miqiu.com/baby/76263.html

More information and more picture sets of the lady can be found here:

http://www.redflava.com/2014/profiles/cn/shi-duo-ya/

3 people like this

Oh, biggie, like well established agencies do not have lots of strange reviews?  I was reading several months ago about a girl with bad reputation who just joined an agency and in the first week she already got an excellent review despite other guys writing so many bad things about her.   

There are very few things you can trust these days.

Good work, have you pm'd Galahad with your information? as you know the review section is separate from the Forum so the Mod team are not involved with this so its important to keep G updated.

Thanks for the heads up - I found that all the reviews for Cloud9 were written by the same person. I also confirmed the stolen photos, which has earned them a spot in the Hall of Shame.

Cheers, posted on here as I figured you'd see it. There's also the other "new" agency, that needs adding I guess.

Annabelle - It wasn't the fact that they had good reviews...the girls may very well be reasonable. It's just that it was quite clear that the two reviewers were fake. The photos were fake, so they don't have "new" girls, or old girls. You ring up and get who you're given. Two reviewers coming out of nowhere, simultaneously reviewing girls from the same agencies, one of which is brand new and unheard of, both seeing multiple girls in 24 hours, when the agencies involved are clearly Bait&Switch....It was blindingly obvious what was going on.

1 person likes this

I agree with you.  Yet, I was referring at the fact that there are lots of fake reviews out there: I spot so many all the times, on different sites, for certain girls/agencies as they always follow the same pattern.  Reporting them will be equal to completely wasting my time, so I do not bother.