wristspinner

Facial Hair

21 posts in this topic

And before people start I mean for clients, I have seen some WGs specifying men should be clean shaven, for others have ladies seen a rise in the numbers of men having beards as it seems facial fungus ha become more fashionable, traditionally at this time of year I grow a handsome full set, would that be a no no?

I love facial hair on men! I just think its sexy and looks more manly than a shaven face.

I hate the feeling of a mans stubble when he's giving me oral if he goes to hard or fast it can be quite painful and leave you sore!

I say facial hair all the way'

Doesn't bother me as long as I can't see any remnants of last nights tea in it or owt.

1 person likes this

I'm not fussed, but I can't understand why growing a wizard beard has suddenly become so popular. Some look absolutely ridiculous. As long as they are clean it's fine. If they look like wildlife live in there then it's a no no, the last thing you want mid-action is to see a badger wandering out of their face :-o

2 people like this

I'm not fussed, but I can't understand why growing a wizard beard has suddenly become so popular. Some look absolutely ridiculous. As long as they are clean it's fine. If they look like wildlife live in there then it's a no no, the last thing you want mid-action is to see a badger wandering out of their face :-o

They may believe it will conjure up some magic!!!

I do sport facial hair more often then not ranging from heavy stubble to a well groomed beard, French cut to airforce pilot moustache and everything inbetween LOL...

Full, soft beard good.

Clean shaven good.

Stubble bad.

A Taliban style beard really puts me off.  Clean shaven is always great.  I do not mind a soft stubble.  

However most of the guys seem to be sensible and no one left marks on my face...... only with pain downstairs from too much shagging.

It is fine when it has turned smooth but the five o'clock shadow flipping rips your face to shreds and you can't kiss people properly.

2 people like this

It is fine when it has turned smooth but the five o'clock shadow flipping rips your face to shreds and you can't kiss people properly.

mine is nice and long and i keep it soft with head and shoulders 2  in 1

1 person likes this

I normally have a short beard or long stubble, so the hair is soft, but I always ask when booking if the lady would prefer me to be clean shaven. Not once has anyone ever said the facial hair would be a problem. I'm not sure if they've all genuinely been fine with it, or were just being polite, but one girl did admit to me during the actual booking that she was a little worried when I'd mentioned it in an email, but that it was perfectly fine once we got down to things :D

I normally have a short beard or long stubble, so the hair is soft, but I always ask when booking if the lady would prefer me to be clean shaven. Not once has anyone ever said the facial hair would be a problem. I'm not sure if they've all genuinely been fine with it, or were just being polite, but one girl did admit to me during the actual booking that she was a little worried when I'd mentioned it in an email, but that it was perfectly fine once we got down to things :D

Of course it was.

A recent client had a full hot towels turkish shave before seeing me and result was that the skin on his face felt great.

Edited by Strawberry

mine is nice and long and i keep it soft with head and shoulders 2  in 1

Ha ha, that is dedication, next you will be using Frizz Ease.   :)

I find stubble really sexy, but it can get sore if too much snogging occurs. I used to be scared of men with beards, but now I find them quite appealing if they are nice and not long and scraggy. 

But, for the hourly rate we get it's something that can be tolerated! But, to be fair some women have really sensitive skin so can see why they ask for smooth chins. 

Wouldn't have a beard but always have 5 O'clock shadow at funnily enough 5 O'clock so any wg unluckly to get a visit from 5 onwards better get used to my sandpaper!!  As for shaving anywhere else I did have the hairy shoulders and back waxed once but its a hassle keeping it up so have left it for now!  I guess hairy shoulders are a bit of a turn off for the girls?   

Also I think wg shouldn't have facial hair unless offcourse some guys like it! perhaps!!!

Anyone ever turned up to find a bearded lady waiting for them?

The first naked breasts I ever saw was a topless bearded lady on a fairground as a kid.

Kind of freaked me out looking back at it.

Beards tend to come in two catagories for me. The soft tickle sort that feel nice and the stiff broom head sorts that i shy away from as every touch is like 50 pinpricks on my skin. I know there is nothing that the guys can do about the sort of hair that grows out of your chin but if you have the broom handle sort you should shave it off if you do this a lot or clip it right back because its actually sometimes subjecting someone to pain every time you kiss parts of them. Its the same with taches, some guys I simply have not been able to kiss propely as their tache is so hard it needles my skin and physically hurts. There is a way for broom beard guys to have a big beard and not have it hurt though, dont clip or trim it, if the ends are the natural ends then they dont hurt but it does lead for a biiiiig face bush. The softer ones can be as long as they like x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Lol...nope not yet but did see one whilst traveling in London the other week...strange would be an understatement...