Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrBoard

Tantric Massage Agency

8 posts in this topic

I am wanting to try different sensual massages (e.g. Tantric, Nuru etc).

I have searched through the threads and see that Emma of Butterfly Touch is often recommended but can anyone suggest an agency which offers these where I can try various girls/massages. My budget would be £200-250 per hour.

Whilst you are conducting your search for various service providers, suggest you visit Emma for nuru or oil massage first. She's within your budget. She's fantastic. You may never look any further.

I've had my eye on this girl for a while - simply because she's Australian and the rates are cheap by London standards.

http://www.tantric-touch.co.uk/about.php

Any feedback from those who have met her would be much appreciated!

1 person likes this

Yes she does indeed look good but she is only offering massage with HR. FS is clearly off the menu

Yes she does indeed look good but she is only offering massage with HR. FS is clearly off the menu

Seems it might be a different Aussie girl using the same site in fact. Last time I checked, she was a brunette. Doesn't look like the same girl as before either :(

Still worth trying I suppose if you haven't seen the previous occupier of the site. What I mean is there's no previous experience to compare to and this Aussie girl does look good from what you can see of her