Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justforfun

First Duo

3 posts in this topic

Hi chaps - now I know there have been a few "can you recommend a duo" type posts on here, but none have really satisfied what I'm looking for, so I thought I'd try...

I would like to book an INDEPENDENT two-girl central/west London incall duo who are fully interactive with each other, as well as happy to both devote themselves to me. They must also both enjoy facials, as I'd like to fulfill my fantasy of unloading onto their faces as they kiss.

Can anyone help? I'm not really getting anywhere on Adultwork. Prefer them 18-26, slim, no enhanced boobs. If Smiley Miley had a friend, that would be about perfect.

Budget - £200 for a half-hour max.

Kicking myself I didn't take advantage of the West Ken Hungarians when they were offering £180/hr duos...

Thanks in advance!

Hi chaps - now I know there have been a few "can you recommend a duo" type posts on here, but none have really satisfied what I'm looking for, so I thought I'd try...

I would like to book an INDEPENDENT two-girl central/west London incall duo who are fully interactive with each other, as well as happy to both devote themselves to me. They must also both enjoy facials, as I'd like to fulfill my fantasy of unloading onto their faces as they kiss.

Can anyone help? I'm not really getting anywhere on Adultwork. Prefer them 18-26, slim, no enhanced boobs. If Smiley Miley had a friend, that would be about perfect.

Kicking myself I didn't take advantage of the West Ken Hungarians when they were offering £180/hr duos...

Thanks in advance!

If you look on AW you will find the west kensington hungarians are still offering duos for £200. I saw Kylie and Wendy together about 6 months ago and they were fab.

Thanks in advance!

Wow, no time to waste!!!!!  Speedy Gonzales comes to mind.  :D