mrslave

Smoking And Smell At Incalls

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

I don't smoke and wondered how clean/fresh incalls have been for you? On AW they might list smoking_fetish but "might" not generally smoke.

Have the places been as "hotel" clean as you expected? My philosophy is partially 'clean room/clean person-body'.

Phoning up a British WG and hearing a husky voice seemed a bit obvious...cheers for your thoughts.

Hmm.... this is likely to go down well.

What on earth is the connection between the fact someone may smoke and their personal hygiene/cleanliness?

Hmmm.... Husky British voice turns me on

I agree with Beestie. Lots of unclean non-smokers about also!

-W

Yeah being a social smoker means I have no time to do housework or clean my fanny...obviously...seriously though if you feel strongly that smokers equal a dirty apartment or a smelly body go see definite non smokers and/or read sps reviews.If a girl hums I dare say other clients may have mentioned it!

For some reason I do prefer smokers. I find kissing them "sweeter". My first GF was a smoker, that was when I never even touched a cigarette then! What I do noticed though is that a few girls are smokers but don't advertise. Even then I know they don't smoke before meeting a client and they are very clean indeed. I guess some people are more sensitive to ciggie smell than others.

-W

Have the places been as "hotel" clean as you expected? My philosophy is partially 'clean room/clean person-body'.

Seriously, what do you expect from a WG who works from her home ? If you want a "hotel clean" place when you meet a lady, pick one who works in hotel rooms. Sorry but an incall place is an intimate space and you're so totally wrong in relating cleanliness to personal hygiene. I really feel sorry for you !

Yeah being a social smoker means I have no time to do housework or clean my fanny...obviously...seriously though if you feel strongly that smokers equal a dirty apartment or a smelly body go see definite non smokers and/or read sps reviews.If a girl hums I dare say other clients may have mentioned it!

Hehe... nice one. :D

Makes no odds to me. I used to smoke and being somewhere where someone has dared to have a ciggie isn't going to shorten your life. Worrying about it might.

Hi,

I don't smoke and wondered how clean/fresh incalls have been for you? On AW they might list smoking_fetish but "might" not generally smoke.

Phoning up a British WG and hearing a husky voice seemed a bit obvious...cheers for your thoughts.

Many hotels seem to have a layer of dust on their furniture and mould in bathrooms, partly because a 5 minute maid change bed and towels visit isn't enough. I wouldn't necessarily use 'hotel' as my standard.

1 person likes this

Many hotels seem to have a layer of dust on their furniture and mould in bathrooms, partly because a 5 minute maid change bed and towels visit isn't enough. I wouldn't necessarily use 'hotel' as my standard.

Me neither.

I have found "items" accompanying the dust under hotel beds when I have checked in.

These have not been budget hotels either.