tompunt1

Cock Dodgers

26 posts in this topic

A little while ago I visited a girl who, after a few visits, I suspected was actually sticking my cock between her thighs so that I thought it was in her pussy but in fact wasn't (the sex was real to begin with). Of course I stopped visiting her. Now I can accept it if a girl decides that she would rather avoid vaginal intercourse if she's feeling sore down there, but I'd rather she admit it up front than try to fake it.

Has anyone out there had any experiences of cock dodgers? 

I think Id be aware if I was fully penetrating or not - I certainly like to ensure that is the case anyways :wacko:

1 person likes this

Sorry, but you've started a thread about something that never happened asking if it has ever happened?

:blink:

"Never happened"?

Years back I saw an interesting interview with a wg, who opened up on all the tricks she used, and how easy it was to delude men into thinking they were getting something they weren't. She used the thigh trick, and said that strategically placed hair and a lot of slobbering sounds could often convince a man he was getting a blow-job. At one stage in the interview, to point up the paradox of the situation, the interviewer said jocularly, "So what you're saying really is that you could practically still be a virgin?" She grinned and said "Yes".

Then there's that strange story of Bernard Boursicot, which was turned into the stage play and film M. Butterfly.

"Never happened"?

Years back I saw an interesting interview with a wg, who opened up on all the tricks she used, and how easy it was to delude men into thinking they were getting something they weren't. She used the thigh trick, and said that strategically placed hair and a lot of slobbering sounds could often convince a man he was getting a blow-job.

The mind boggles. Isn't it harder work to PRETEND to give a blow job than to actually give one??

1 person likes this

A little while ago I visited a girl who, after a few visits, I suspected was actually sticking my cock between her thighs so that I thought it was in her pussy but in fact wasn't (the sex was real to begin with). Of course I stopped visiting her. Now I can accept it if a girl decides that she would rather avoid vaginal intercourse if she's feeling sore down there, but I'd rather she admit it up front than try to fake it.

Has anyone out there had any experiences of cock dodgers? 

It took you several visits to understand where your 'bit' was?  I would have thought it feels differently when guys have it between a girl's legs or inside.

So that is what having sex is like then for a guy you aren't sure if it is in or not.

1 person likes this

He he he.  As I like to watch events down there I don't think it would happen in my lifetime. Being 'in' is a unique feeling unlike any other.

Sex sure is a funny old game.

1 person likes this

The mind boggles. Isn't it harder work to PRETEND to give a blow job than to actually give one??

She was Italian. There, putting one over on people is a way of life, practically a point of honour. Which is why the country is so fucked up now. When sixty million people get up in the morning with just one idea in their heads (How can I screw someone today?) it hasn't got much of a future.

It took you several visits to understand where your 'bit' was?  I would have thought it feels differently when guys have it between a girl's legs or inside.

No, for the first few times there was full-on sex, but then on the second-to-last punt she only offered my doggy style, and in that position it's very difficult to see where you're putting your cock if the girl keeps her body high. I came away suspicious but was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. On the last visit she, again, only offered me doggy style, and then I was certain. The cock is very sensitive but has difficulty telling one hole from another.

No, for the first few times there was full-on sex, but then on the second-to-last punt she only offered my doggy style, and in that position it's very difficult to see where you're putting your cock if the girl keeps her body high. I came away suspicious but was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. On the last visit she, again, only offered me doggy style, and then I was certain. The cock is very sensitive but has difficulty telling one hole from another.

Must be an advantage of being nearly a foot taller than most of the wg's I see as I find doggy is one of the easiest positions to see exactly what's going on!

She was Italian. There, putting one over on people is a way of life, practically a point of honour. Which is why the country is so fucked up now. When sixty million people get up in the morning with just one idea in their heads (How can I screw someone today?) it hasn't got much of a future.

If you could just avoid mixing people and nationalities, it would be more pleasant to read, thanks. Everybody's different. There are british cunts too.

Edited by French Belle
1 person likes this

If you could just avoid mixing people and nationalities, it would be more pleasant to read, thanks. Everybody's different. There are british cunts too.

Unfortunately many Italians would cheerfully agree with what I wrote.

2 people like this

Iam now thinking that I've been paying alot of money for non vaginal intercourse! HA HA

Can't see where it's going in doggy style????

Fuck my boots ...... Actually probably easier than be duped into getting my rocks off between a couple of thighs

And French ................. even if French Belle won't agree.

Can't see where it's going in doggy style????

Fuck my boots ...... Actually probably easier than be duped into getting my rocks off between a couple of thighs

I would have thought the same.  His statement is a bit strange.

1 person likes this

Unfortunately many Italians would cheerfully agree with what I wrote.

I had the strangest experiences in Italy, France and Belgium.  Which made it even more interesting as the French or Belgians I met here were great and even apologised for the stupidity and racism I experiences at the hands of their fellow countrymen.  It simply shocked me the way I was treated despite being a tourist, on one occasion by the Italian receptionist at the expensive hotel I was staying in Sorrento.

Strangely, in London, the 'un-professionalism' came from some receptionists of Oriental origin.  Although in S E Asia, the people in the hotel chains gave me the best ever treatment.  Lots of contradictions, I guess we are all different and behave according to our new social status or local environment.

I guess if you're just thundering away with no regard to the woman you're thunderng into then it could happen, but if you're mixing it up a bit then it would quickly become obvious.

And just doggy style for the whole session? Me thinks you're missing out on a lot! :D

When I have sex I look at the woman's vagina alot,so hopefully I have never missed that important part of the female anatomy!

1 person likes this

Ha ha, at least you do not whistle: 'hello, anybody in?' 

Next we will hear about doing it between the sheets (literally) LOL

It can be quite enjoyable to put your knob between her thighs, especially if you have your head in between a big pair of knockers when you cum, a righteous orgasm i say.

... snip ....

....  get up in the morning with just one idea in their heads (How can I screw someone today?) ...

Even with a "steady", I still wake up thinking how can I screw someone today...

I thought it was a male thing.

Amen to that.