Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ContentGuy

Angelcake Norwich

4 posts in this topic

Hi 

Has anyone visited this lady recently, she looks fun but reviews and pics are a few years old.

Or any other budget tips for mature in Norwich who enjoy a bit of spanking fun most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

CG

Was going to TOFTT so called Angel mid afternoon to ask about the possibility of a late afternoon appointment.

She asked I txt so did asking for late afternoon.

I'm not a fan of txt conversation, speaking is a much better way to assess compatability, but we had a txt convo as Angel was busy

I should have had a plan b, my fault entirely, Angel only does 15 min bj on first appointment.

She did agree to meet me in 20 mins for a quick spanking, but I'm too old and ugly for quickies.

And I was still over an hour from Norwich.

It was frustrating that Angel lays out an array of wonderful services that aren't available to first time visitors.

We won't be meeting, I'm rarely in Norwich, but that's a shame because Angel is just my kinda lady and I was hoping for a treat.

So not a negative, it's up to Angel what services she is prepared to offer to first time visitors.

But I was a little frustrated by no conversation, assumption I could be there in 20 mins and quickie meet only

Im clearly getting fussy in my late 40s dotage!

CG

Not sure if this is allowed, not eligable as a FR as no money changed hands and Angel was responsive to comms though txt only and unfortunately wasn't interested in providing the services she advertises to first time visitors.

Excuse my ignorance but what does TOFTT mean?

Excuse my ignorance but what does TOFTT mean?

TOFTT = Taking One For The Team