jerboa

Pauschalclub Dortmund

5 posts in this topic

Last week I had 24hrs free in Germany, Dortmund wasn't to far, so I jumped on the train, and got off at Holzewickde banhof, if you're intending to visit this Pauschalclub or the nearby airport, don't go all the way to Dortmund Hbf, as you will be miles away.

Pauschalclub Dortmund is only a 5-10 min walk from the station, I hadn't visited in about two years, so was interested to see how things were these days, in the past I'd had decent visits here.

First thing I noticed is that the club has been refurbished and extended, proper reception on entry, large locker room and showers, large bar room with tv and a separate dinning area.

Cost of entry hasn't changed, €100 for a 3hr ticket or €150 for a day ticket, this is all you pay, as this Isn't a saunaclub but a all inclusive partytreff, I chose the 3hr ticket, as I planned to move on later.

I got a shower and put on a robe, Investigated the new layout of the club, then got a drink at the bar, it was 3pm on a Saturday afternoon, there were a few other customers, I guess weekend afternoons here are busy, I was Impressed by the looks of the girls, a few of them could easily work in a saunaclub, but I wasn't in any rush for a first session, some of the popular girls seemed to get pounced on by customers as soon as they came back into the bar/lounge.

I noticed a sexy tall blonde with a toned body, just my type, her name was Olivia, Vicky and her were doing BJ shows in the play room, so I went in for a go, lucky me got a double BJ from these two, which was nice, until Olivia did the business and took a full load in her mouth!

I got some food and a drink and rested for a bit, seeing if I could spot a next session, on the bar room wall there is a big monitor, on one side it has the locker numbers of the guests, with a countdown clock, and on the other side it showed rooms available and rooms engaged, there were ten rooms, and most of the time half were in use at any one time.

I saw a few girls I fancied a session with, but they were quickly taken by other guys, I decided to go see Olivia again for a BJ, this girl has good skills, fit body and cheeky personality, gave me another great BJ on the round bed, I will have to return soon, and take her to a room.

It was 6pm considered staying on, but I planned heading to Samya, so got dressed and out the door, I will return to this club, probably better off going on a weekday, when less guys are about.

Great report Jerboa! Always our Germany expert!

-W

Can you explain the differences berween Pauschalclub and Partytreff?

And were the girls all EE?

-W

Last week I had 24hrs free in Germany, Dortmund wasn't to far, so I jumped on the train, and got off at Holzewickde banhof, if you're intending to visit this Pauschalclub or the nearby airport, don't go all the way to Dortmund Hbf, as you will be miles away.

Pauschalclub Dortmund is only a 5-10 min walk from the station, I hadn't visited in about two years, so was interested to see how things were these days, in the past I'd had decent visits here.

First thing I noticed is that the club has been refurbished and extended, proper reception on entry, large locker room and showers, large bar room with tv and a separate dinning area.

Cost of entry hasn't changed, €100 for a 3hr ticket or €150 for a day ticket, this is all you pay, as this Isn't a saunaclub but a all inclusive partytreff, I chose the 3hr ticket, as I planned to move on later.

I got a shower and put on a robe, Investigated the new layout of the club, then got a drink at the bar, it was 3pm on a Saturday afternoon, there were a few other customers, I guess weekend afternoons here are busy, I was Impressed by the looks of the girls, a few of them could easily work in a saunaclub, but I wasn't in any rush for a first session, some of the popular girls seemed to get pounced on by customers as soon as they came back into the bar/lounge.

I noticed a sexy tall blonde with a toned body, just my type, her name was Olivia, Vicky and her were doing BJ shows in the play room, so I went in for a go, lucky me got a double BJ from these two, which was nice, until Olivia did the business and took a full load in her mouth!

I got some food and a drink and rested for a bit, seeing if I could spot a next session, on the bar room wall there is a big monitor, on one side it has the locker numbers of the guests, with a countdown clock, and on the other side it showed rooms available and rooms engaged, there were ten rooms, and most of the time half were in use at any one time.

I saw a few girls I fancied a session with, but they were quickly taken by other guys, I decided to go see Olivia again for a BJ, this girl has good skills, fit body and cheeky personality, gave me another great BJ on the round bed, I will have to return soon, and take her to a room.

It was 6pm considered staying on, but I planned heading to Samya, so got dressed and out the door, I will return to this club, probably better off going on a weekday, when less guys are about.

Wunderbar .. No wonder Herr Jerboa doesn,'t think much of London Parties ..

German Efficiency even at a party cpmplete with a big monitor & a countdown clock>>>>

1 person likes this

Can you explain the differences berween Pauschalclub and Partytreff?

And were the girls all EE?

-W

Ok Witty, traditionally there has been a difference, but there has been a blurring of the lines, a traditional partytreff usually means group sex is the norm, eg. a gangbang in a large play room, pauschalclubs most of the action takes place one on one behind a closed door, you can find partytreff's that have the same concept as a pauschal, so the description isn't black or white, many clubs will do one on one, but also host party events on various days.