Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
parkahaler

Best Fake Tits

13 posts in this topic

Dearest punters,

I was wondering if someone could offer their opinion on the best London girl sporting fake tits. Service and looks-wise I mean. The leggier, the better, too, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Happy punting

If you have money to spend i suggest German girl Foxy from sugarbabesinternational. It seems from their website that she will be in London in a couple of weeks.

One of my best punts both in terms of appearance and service. As for the boobs, not only they are huge but her doctor has done an excellent job.

The best fake ones I saw were on some Brazilian girls.  They looked so good. lots of reviews were saying 'great tits', proof they did not realise how fake they were.

If you have money to spend i suggest German girl Foxy from sugarbabesinternational. It seems from their website that she will be in London in a couple of weeks.

One of my best punts both in terms of appearance and service. As for the boobs, not only they are huge but her doctor has done an excellent job.

I would second that. I've only seen her once but will definitely see her again when I get the chance. The most I've spent but she was worth it. Very hot in the flesh. I've seen Sandra Star too who is great looks wise but not great service wise in my opinion. Rebecca More is really good. Seen her a number of times over the years. She's on adultwork as divaliciousuk. Edited by Inbetweener

As previous poster said Rebecca More has awesome tits and is a dirty lady. Have seen her twice she is pricey but well worth it.

Need to visit her again

shanaz,they fit her body and personality perfectly in real life

Rebecca More is really good. Seen her a number of times over the years. She's on adultwork as divaliciousuk.

She hasn't been divalicious for some time.  Her AW profile is RebeccaMore these days.

Thanks for the recomendations!

Foxy is a bit too much for my wallet... But Rebecca seems like a good suggestion!

If I decide to get silicons, it looks like I should ask the guys for the name of the surgeon.

Hi, all.

I have seen all four of the ladies mentioned.

Foxy is beautiful but I saw her as a duo with Misty McCaine. Perhaps because of the pre-existing chemistry between Misty and me, or because of a slight misunderstanding about the plan for the booking, it never really flew between Foxy and me. (Misty thought that Foxy and I were going solo after the duo and were saving some of my energy for that.)

Rebecca is outrageous and has fantastic nipples, if they are your thing (rather like Misty's, who also has great fake boobs). I saw Becs before she raised her rates.

Sandra is prettier than Rebecca and for whatever reason made the most lasting impression upon me of the three. If I had 2 hours and £550 to spare, she is the one of the three I would return to by preference. She is in London right now, according to AW.

Cindy is not quite as busty as the other three but is absolutely great value for money and a lovely girl. I have not seen a negative issue reported about her. You could see Cindy twice for the cost of one two-hour visit to any one of the above.

C

Cindy is absolutely fantastic. One of the best ever. I've seen her about 8 times. You will struggle to find her combination of body, face, service, personality and price. The result of all those positives is that she's bloody difficult to book. First time I saw her I emailed in the morning for a same day appointment and she was available. Nowadays it seems you have to book at least a week in advance. I've never been able to guarantee if I'll be able to make a booking a week in advance so I've not seen much of her in the last 6 months as a result. I really need to see Rebecca More again!

Ellison was with Allure now with Maxes. Great pair look and feel totally real