Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duxbury

Bluebelle Suite

3 posts in this topic

Had a walk down Digbeth today, noticed that the Bluebelle Suite was still operating, in a side street at the back of an 'Adult' Shop. Looked a bit busy around there though, populated by loads of International Students, checking their Visa's in at the Police Station further up. I ventured in once, paid a fee for the room, but found myself with a bit of a druggy skank, so declined and left the establishment fairly swiftly. Just wondered whether anyone had any positive experiences in there?

It must be able to survive as it is ... surviving.

Evenings are never quiet in the street outside - it is only a matter of a few feet off the main road rather than deep into the side street - and taxis gather there with the drivers standing around.

I have only been in to help a girl there with her college work but as I always say, it has always seemed to me like a cc get 'em in get 'em out place but I have no proof.

So the answer to your question is no, but not a very significant no but over the decades it is a bit significant that it is just about the only place I haven't been to.

It's the place I have been to most over the last 15 years, open all night til 6am on weekends, 4 weekdays.

It has one 'vip' room and 3 or 4 smaller rooms but most are comfortable. There is a waiting area with a tiny bar as as well.

Parlours get a bad rep but I find using them just so darn easy. I turn up whenever I like and there is a choice. It's mostly EE girls a couple of Spanish ones and on weekends there might be an English girl available. It can be hit & miss and the standard of service can vary wildly but I always stick to the same two girls,

You can easily walk away if you don't see anything that you like. Three quarters of their customers are asian men I'm told.