Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
west8

Looking For Adultwork Recommendations In Central London

63 posts in this topic

Given the dearth of new talent that seems to be appearing in London these days, I'm gonna give AW a try.

Zone 1/2/3 is fine.

Looking for the following:

20-25 years old

5'4 - 5'10

Ideally at least a C cup

Maximum dress size 8

Nationality and colour unimportant

OWO + CIM as a minimum service-wise

Suggestions please

I can understand the OP turning to AW if he is experiencing a 'dearth of new talent'. But, why seek suggestions limited to AW advertisers?. Posters on here might be aware of talent that is available, but unknown to the OP which has nothing whatsoever to do with AW. Doesn't he want to know about those opportunities as well? Or, is there something more subtle that I am missing?

Edited by georgem

There is a search function on AW to cover your requirements and can even list in order of who has most feedback

He doesn't want to do the hard work, he wants recommendations, from people he may trust a bit more than the feedback on AW.

Posters on here might be aware of talent that is available, but unknown to the OP which has nothing whatsoever to do with AW. Doesn't he want to know about those opportunities as well?

AW seemed a logical starting point, but I'm interested in any/all ladies that fit my fairly strict criteria.

Also interested in massage / HR experts.

So post away please guys!

he wants recommendations, from people he may trust a bit more than the feedback on AW.

Exactly. I think I'm right in assuming that most of us on here are more careful and particular than the average Joe punter.

There is a search function on AW to cover your requirements and can even list in order of who has most feedback

Does anybody else here find AW feedback a bit dodgy? I'm sure the majority are OK but I noticed that some WGs who, say,  joined today get feedback straight away and worse some of the feedback sounds a like a cut and paste job.

I always take AW feedback with a pinch of salt.

Does anybody else here find AW feedback a bit dodgy? I'm sure the majority are OK but I noticed that some WGs who, say,  joined today get feedback straight away and worse some of the feedback sounds a like a cut and paste job.

I always take AW feedback with a pinch of salt.

Your observation is correct.  Never assume that what you fancy, somebody else fancies too.  Indeed check the pictures, the reviews etc and make up your mind accordingly.

adele4u,

simple

Simple but effective ;)

Nice spot - she looks like a sweetheart.

Nathalie-love is fantastic. She is a size 10 & granted I haven't seen her for about 10-12 months  but I've seen her 3 or 4 times & was never disappointed. Somebody might have seen her in the last few months to give you some more recent feedback.

adele4u,

simple

I'm seeing Adele soon and so will give my opinion. There are many on AW - a lot whom I've seen. I agree though - check the feedback, use some common sense. EE girls are good - prices reasonable and Hungarians seem to be the experts at HR (I don't know why - it must be in their genes). I've only had a few experiences with AW which I'd call a bit disappointing - about the same % as with agencies - the rest have been really good.

i totally agree about alot of aw reviews,i see reviews where ladies are described as stunning etc

i think when we have left a meeting and go home and do a review on an experience which has left us satisfied,its very difficult to say i had a great time but she wasnt the best looking girl in the world and pick fault with her

however we owe it to each other to give a realistic review on the lady,i have turned up many a time to meet a stunning lady that you wouldnt chat up in your local pub

i have recomended adele, behem 17 so i hope you enjoy her ,she is not dirty but cim is on the menu ,all in all alovely woman

Given the dearth of new talent that seems to be appearing in London these days, I'm gonna give AW a try.

Zone 1/2/3 is fine.

Looking for the following:

20-25 years old

5'4 - 5'10

Ideally at least a C cup

Maximum dress size 8

Nationality and colour unimportant

OWO + CIM as a minimum service-wise

Suggestions please

smiley miley is worth a look ,excellent cim 

Cheers for the suggestions guys.

Tried to book Cindy - ain't happening as I'm too new apparently.

So tonight I'm gonna give Brazilian Mel a spin, then next week is Adele, Smiley Miley, Nathalie Love and maybe Carmel Moore if I have the energy ;)

Cheers for the suggestions guys.

Tried to book Cindy - ain't happening as I'm too new apparently.

So tonight I'm gonna give Brazilian Mel a spin, then next week is Adele, Smiley Miley, Nathalie Love and maybe Carmel Moore if I have the energy ;)

Blimey! What a schedule - respect  <_< Yes, Cindy can afford to be choosy, that's true, but well worth a visit. I'm seeing Adele soon as well - what a stunning looking girl. As for after I won't know. It takes me much longer that you, west8, to recover.

i have brazilian mel,stunning but no cim

also she said she was going back to brazil soon,now the girl is blond,although the pictures are blurred it doesnt look like the same girl

beware

looking again i could be wrong,i think she has changed her picures in the last few days again

i was sure i saw some blonde photos on her profile which didnt look like her

mel has an incredible figure

sorry for any confusion

I read on another board that the pics on Mel's AW blog are the real deal.

That arse looks like it belongs in a museum! Easy enough to tell I guess as she appears freckly around the neck :)

i have just read her latest reviews on aw and suspect that they are genuine

facially and bodywise (if u like false boobs,no cim) then she is the best girl on aw especially at 150

she is centre fold material and excellent value

if the girl you meet hasnt alot of freckles,you havent met mel

1 person likes this

Review to follow, but Mel left quite the impression last night. A porcelain-skinned, freckled Brazilian with the best arse I have seen in 15 years.

For me, she has already joined an illustrious club:

Indian 'Pamper' Pandora

Ebony Nicole Foxxx

Thai Sylvia

Polish Jessica

Brazilian Mel

Exactly. I think I'm right in assuming that most of us on here are more careful and particular than the average Joe punter.

Interesting assumption -- wish I thought it was true. Having said that, your own pantheon of former greats looks spot on, and i will pay closeR attention to your future observations and recommendations, hopefully hyperbole-free ones. ;) Edited by Tiggy 7

Interesting assumption -- wish I thought it was true. Having said that, your own pantheon of former greats looks spot on, and i will pay closeR attention to your future observations and recommendations, hopefully hyperbole-free ones. ;)

Shit, without using a plethora of superlatives and gushing hyperbole, how will I ever be able to review 'Super Supreme Sexy Siren Samantha from Singapore'? :)

Ive just see Monique Moretti, it was exactly as it says on the tin, she is beautiful, petite, very slim (not for everyone I know) and does what she says on her profile, apparently she visits london often and stays in nice hotels, the one i went to was park plaza near victoria, very nice. no anal or cim but would recommend if thats not an issue

Guys, AW has been a fucking revelation.

One week, 7 punts. All for well under a Grand.

Some seriously fit girls are £80 an HOUR.

No, not in South Wales. In London ...

No more agencies for me, that's for sure.