Milesandmiles

New Thai In Croydon

3 posts in this topic

Anyone had any experience of a new Thai massage place in Croydon? Apologies if it's on the no-discussions list. I won't post the address here. They're advertising online. So it's easy enough to find. Paid them a visit yesterday. Straight massage for £40 an hour, masseusse looked like she'd been around the block, but nothing more offered. I had the feeling they're new and sussing out the punters. Anyone else tried it out?

Anyone had any experience of a new Thai massage place in Croydon? Apologies if it's on the no-discussions list. I won't post the address here. They're advertising online. So it's easy enough to find. Paid them a visit yesterday. Straight massage for £40 an hour, masseusse looked like she'd been around the block, but nothing more offered. I had the feeling they're new and sussing out the punters. Anyone else tried it out?

Should be ok for you to post a link , otherwise where do we look  ?      

If they are not offering sexual services then they are on the list, speculation as to what legit providers may offer was one of the reasons for closing the FBSM forum, assuming someone who offers a massage for money does not mean they are WG's and speculation or pushing of boundries is not something we need to get into.