spunkie74

For The Watersports Fans, Share Your Experiences Here:

49 posts in this topic

Gotta say I have a huge fetish for watersports (both giving but especially receiving). Knowing that this forum is populated by those who punt not just to clear their sexual urges but also to experience their fetishes, Id like to hear from those who enjoy this fetish as much as me, and exchange past experiences, in the hope that I can gain more of an insight into why I enjoy it so much and how I can possibly go on enhance my experiences.

Like most fetishes its difficult to describe quite why I enjoy it so especially to people who don't get off on it at all. I think its the 'dirtyness' of it and the fact that its seen as forbidden. Then its the dominance thing, and I especially love the view of the girl as she stands or squats over you and the anticipation just before she releases. The feel of the warm stream as it hits your body can be very pleasurable and even the taste , although by no means sweet, has a forbidden tang to it.

I personally love it in the bath being enclosed with no means of escape and if a girl can 'power pee' and control her aim and duration it gets me every time.

Id like to hear your experiences good or bad and how you like to have it done, also the best girls to see. etc etc

Victoria of Washington - see Field Report No. 100,000

She genuinely gets off on it ;)

Big receiving fan me but only if the provider really does it as something she's skilled and comfortable with, in which case it's usually a blast. She needs to make sure it's a clean odourless pee, ideally a good 'supply' and has a good environment to do it. Personally I hate a bath would never do this

Everything else is up to the receiver

I gave this a go for the first time last year when I was eager to try new things, but had no idea whether or not I'd like it. I needn't have worried, as it was really enjoyable! I suppose the enjoyment came from a combination of things. The aesthetic of having a hot girl squatting over me and peeing, the warm feeling of it hitting the middle of my body and cock and how that feeling combined with her wanking me as she did it and thirdly the mental aspect of it - it just felt very naughty/horny/taboo or whatever. 

I'm not interested in getting it on my face or tasting it  :o Nor does the thought of giving do that much for me - though I would probably give it a go if the lady really gets off on it and asked me to do it  :D 

Despite the fact it was really good fun, I haven't actually done it again after that first time. It's all just a bit too messy and all the cleanup involved takes a bit of time. I should probably try it again and get the girl to drink a load of water during the booking, so we can try the WS right at the end of the booking before hopping in the shower  :lol: 

1 person likes this

I've always wanted to try it but been too scared/embarrassed to ask.

I've just contacted a WG via AW in the hope of setting up a meeting for next year to try it

I've always wanted to try it but been too scared/embarrassed to ask.

I've just contacted a WG via AW in the hope of setting up a meeting for next year to try it

Her bladder will be bursting by then!! :P

1 person likes this

Her bladder will be bursting by then!! :P

great i get a nice mouthful then :ph34r:

Good luck SirP. Lie back and enjoy! Hope it goes really well

a big fan of this also as long as its fresh and not overnight which is too strong and bitter for me !! best if the girl drinks as much water as she can and then have her piss it all out in one big gush !! trying to swallow as much as you can is great fun ;) 

i am a big fan of this too and have enjoyed a good many MILFs pissing on my cock and really getting off on it themselves.When I first requested it as a younger guy i was shocked as to the bitterness and saltiness of it in the mouth and once it even had me retching and scramblling for the sink in a parlour.However as smoothballs rightly says if she drinks plenty then its better.

I had a terific non requested ws treat in a sauna a few years ago.i can't really recall why but i must have opted for her finishing me oral/hand as the girls was on me in 69. we both came pretty much the same time when I felt a squirt and for a minute I thought she was a actual squirter and happily swallowed it down.She took that to mean i was keen for it and let loose.So here is me cumming,her cumming and pissing and me while in the throes of orgasm desperatly gulping down her pee....pmsl. i have to say in my punting career it was one of the most exciting and memorable punts i ever had and she never charged extra for it.

It took me around 2 years to be able to pee on demand  :eek:

I just could not relax the muscles to do it.  Now though I have no problems at all.

All I require is 30 mins notice.... I empty my bladder..... wash.... then start drinking glass after glass of water.

I enjoy giving watersports very much.  

It is never done in the bathroom though.   ;)

I've always wondered what the attraction to watersports is?

I've never done it but am curious about it and just wonder what part of it turns you guys on?

The actual pee part? Is it erotic? I am genuinely curious as it seems to be getting more and more popular! X

1 person likes this

It took me around 2 years to be able to pee on demand  :eek:

I just could not relax the muscles to do it.  Now though I have no problems at all.

All I require is 30 mins notice.... I empty my bladder..... wash.... then start drinking glass after glass of water.

I enjoy giving watersports very much.  

It is never done in the bathroom though.   ;)

You must have a water bed then!

TYE, I'm sure it varies from guy to guy but I'll try to explain my view

First there's the view! You look up to the picture of a beautiful pussy over you and see the pee start up, sometimes slow sometimes a torrent, and then the surprise of the warmth on you whereever you've asked for, maybe on your privates, or chest or if you it's you thing then your face, mouth. As said it mustn't be a pongy yellow pee but a flushed out bladder full of recent plain water drink. And a nice warm mouthful is fine but obviously not everyone's 'cup of pee'

It is erotic, very intimate and taboo and can have variations. I enjoy sitting on the loo with the girl sitting facing astride peeing as we sit and kiss as a change to lying down and being hosed!

Never in the bath, just awful :-(

Edited by AnotherFrank

I agree with Frank:have to say that my favourite position for it too.

Tightyoungebony:it's just incredibly erotic ,hard to say why probably just that it's a bit taboo,there is alot of trust exchanged plus it's exciting coz it's coming from inside the women and out her pissy. Just really sex. I hav to say I can't imagine going turned on by solid sports or period play so it isn't just coz it's coming from inside her.Your right tho I think it's pretty common:even in my personal non punting life I've enjoyed it over the years with alot of women.

*Typed on my mobile that's why so many predictive spelling mistakes in that post and can't edit on mobile site for some reason.

Gus,your sauna experience described above must have been a blast :-)

Thanks for explaining for me! I would love to try but I think I would feel so embarrassed at first hahaha. X

Currently trying to have this as part of a role play threesome that I'm trying to do.for me it would have to be in the bath for my first time anyway ;)

Thanks for explaining for me! I would love to try but I think I would feel so embarrassed at first hahaha. X

The embarrassment factor is what's put me off before but being able to arrange direct with an indie does make it easier. She is SO open minded that putting in writing what I'd like to do with her makes this easier.

Just hope I don't get left with a bitter taste in my mouth ;)

Had my fair share of experiences, you should join FetLife...there's a few ladies on there who cater for your needs. Sally Westbury is one such lady...she's based in the West Midlands. Good Luck.

TYE, you need an understanding guinea pig ;-)

1 person likes this

Gotta say I have a huge fetish for watersports (both giving but especially receiving). Knowing that this forum is populated by those who punt not just to clear their sexual urges but also to experience their fetishes, Id like to hear from those who enjoy this fetish as much as me, and exchange past experiences, in the hope that I can gain more of an insight into why I enjoy it so much and how I can possibly go on enhance my experiences.

Like most fetishes its difficult to describe quite why I enjoy it so especially to people who don't get off on it at all. I think its the 'dirtyness' of it and the fact that its seen as forbidden. Then its the dominance thing, and I especially love the view of the girl as she stands or squats over you and the anticipation just before she releases. The feel of the warm stream as it hits your body can be very pleasurable and even the taste , although by no means sweet, has a forbidden tang to it.

I personally love it in the bath being enclosed with no means of escape and if a girl can 'power pee' and control her aim and duration it gets me every time.

Id like to hear your experiences good or bad and how you like to have it done, also the best girls to see. etc etc

For us asian fanciers, the go to guy on watersports is worldpunter, who officiated the watersports olympics here in london - won i think by Maria. If you can find it read his account of re-enacting the film Titanic with Maria. He really should bind and publish a book of his reviews.

Combining two watersports into one, when I used to sail a one-man dinghy, if it was a long race in the winter with a bladder fit to burst, there was nothing nicer than peeing inside the wetsuit and feeling the warmth trickling down the legs! Does that count?

TYE, you need an understanding guinea pig ;-)

There are several replies I could write here............

none of which are sensible.........  

so I won't.

:ph34r: