usernamemike

Messed Around By A Wg That I Thought Would Have Been More Reliable

12 posts in this topic

Arrange to see kierakiss2014 from the purple site today.

Lots of good communication and time finalised.

Drove all the way to MK to see her and the didnt answer any texts or calls.

I thought as it was a british girl and an ex temptations lady (if I remember correctly) then I would have a good experience.

I guess she got a longer appointment come up and instead of texting me putting me back, just treated me like crap.

Id avoid.

Exceptionally poor form, unless there's a very genuine excuse. 

1 person likes this

I was fortunate to see her at Temptations. Lovely service in the room, was supposed to have become a regular, but she cancelled on them the next week. Ladies in this industry do get issues and I think there are some undisclosed matters in her private life which give her insecurity, could explain her unreliability. I had contact from her recently on Twitter, but could not find when she was working. Your post has confirmed to me, she still is not settled in the industry and has got some more decisions to make about what she really wants to do. I will wait to see if she can place herself somewhere she can be reliable and earn a reputation for reliability that goes with her in room service.

This happened to me twice with the same girl from MK indian mya off the other site. Both times I confirmed by phone and travelled up from London

The beautiful Kiera I met and enjoyed in MK is now back working for Temptations at Northampton. My spare time has not coincided with her working days yet. But I do hope to reacquaint myself with her lips. I have a memory of a slender body, tender kisses, and petite sensitive breasts, which were so responsive to attention.  I would recommend if you have the opportunity to enjoy.

1 person likes this

Yes, by a lady that was one of my favourites and with whom I had great chemistry. She temporally retired, then came back as a different person (more like a psycho).

She made me travel to Central London twice, then ignored me. She got pleasure for doing so. The psychopath is on drugs from what I have heard, and she is out of the business again.

Edited by asianbeast

Yes, by a lady that was one of my favourites and with whom I had great chemistry. She temporally retired, then came back as a different person (more like a psycho).

She made me travel to Central London twice, then ignored me. She got pleasure for doing so. The psychopath is on drugs from what I have heard, and she is out of the business again.

Then I reckon you had a lucky escape.

@ all the gents who have had their time wasted... I feel for you. Particularly because I know that many of you have to move heaven and earth to actually find time to play.

Arrange to see kierakiss2014 from the purple site today.

Lots of good communication and time finalised.

Drove all the way to MK to see her and the didnt answer any texts or calls.

I thought as it was a british girl and an ex temptations lady (if I remember correctly) then I would have a good experience.

I guess she got a longer appointment come up and instead of texting me putting me back, just treated me like crap.

Id avoid.

I would not avoid, but I would see her only at Temptations (she appears to have returned there, or at least was working there a week or two ago).  I had a similar experience to you but I finally met her after two false starts neither of which were entirely my fault and one of which was entirely hers.  But that said, when I did finally get to meet her, she was a lovely girl and great fun so in my view worth the wait.  Like I said, with the discipline of working in a parlour, she's highly recommended but as an Indie, good luck trying to get anywhere.

I am hoping to remake my acquaintance with her. Lovely girl when I met her. I always worry for ladies who appear to have problems in case they have made a mistake in the area they are choosing to make their career. To be successful, you have to be self confident, relaxed, and have no outside concerns. Some ladies can be pretty tough on the exterior, but they are all women inside, and as such to be cherished, loved, and protected if they are vulnerable.

2 people like this

Keira is all loved up and settled down.

So as far as I know she won't be back.

Much like Joanna, Imogen, & Natalie (though Natalie's love wasn't for a man, it was for her studies.)

I am pleased these girls have someone special, because they are special. I would not deny them the opportunity a lasting relationship in return for the occasional temporary relationship that I could offer. I can only wish them well, hope that they have really good fulfilling lives and I know that I am blessed to have met them and shared intimate time with them. This is a very transient life and we have to enjoy every opportunity that occurs. Bring on the girls. Now lets hope, Dahlia, Rebecca, Sarah, Faye and many others do not find love just yet and they still have time for me.

I have to say, Natalie will go down in the annals as one of the most extraordinary working girls I've ever known.  Quite seriously, she delivered a service that was almost on a different plane altogether.  Intense doesn't even begin to cover it.

1 person likes this