OnceBittenTwiceShy

I Guess I Was Literally Robbed...?!

3 posts in this topic

Nightmare evening; I've browsed this site a few times but never felt the need to post. (Although, after a few fantastic sessions I've been tempted - but knew how suspect it was to sign up and immediately post positive reviews.)

I spotted a girl on the purple site about.. 6 weeks ago, and she didn't answer the phone. Fast forward to tonight and spontaneously I decided to give her a call; much better. She answered and sounded fun and relaxed so I thought I'd go for it. £120 for an hour.

She was very slow to send me the post code, so I ended up arriving on the street 5 minutes late - despite this, when I rang she said she needed a few more minutes. The area is OK, and I know it quite well, so I walked around the block - everything seemed fine. Still, I'm late and she's still not ready.. ok?

When I eventually got to the flat door she let me in and was dressed like she'd just been shopping - but it was definitely the woman from the profile. Her demeanour had changed slightly from the phone, she was still being friendly and "fun" though. However, she did have a very anxious feel about her.. She took the money and said she'd get me a drink, but first she wanted to check the back gate was closed as she'd shut her dog out there. (Made sense; the flat did smell of wet dog)

The thought then occurred to me that getting undressed when you've got skinny jeans on isn't very easy - so it was a surprising choice of dress by her... she'd also been outside longer than it takes to check a gate. I'd taken my shoes off but something felt bad all of a sudden, so I placed all my valuables in my shoes when I thought "Any minute now some bloke is going to come in. I know it.".. I then heard a male voice outside, but I convinced myself it was probably a radio..

Then in walks a large guy with a massive Rottweiler, and some younger skinnier guy.. both with the usual meathead/thug vibe to them. "She wont be coming back mate. She's been nicked outside. She wont be coming back. You may just wanna go. You will go actually. Now. Out the door.". The Rottweiler was blocking the door way as were these guys, and I had a feeling things were going to turn south. I said I'd go, and managed to get through the dog and the two guys before leaving..

Were these two guys meant to be pretending to be police officers? No idea. All I know is they made it perfectly clear, as did their four legged friend, that I needed to leave. £120 lighter.

I promise I will name and shame - just not yet, I need to check a few things first. The fact she's still at this after 6 weeks does cause some concern.. it also gave her an air of legitimacy, so I can't say I was too worried. She did offer outcalls as well; I'm not quite sure how they would work with this particular scam?

I promise I will name and shame - just not yet, I need to check a few things first. The fact she's still at this after 6 weeks does cause some concern.. it also gave her an air of legitimacy, so I can't say I was too worried. She did offer outcalls as well; I'm not quite sure how they would work with this particular scam?

What's to check, you were either robbed or not?

First complain to AW stating profile number, then write a punternet review.

Have you contacted AW yet?

Have you submitted a field report review on PN yet?

pm me when you have please.

until then thread is closed.