Martmurph

Essex Billericay

14 posts in this topic

Visiting billericay any ideas of where I can get laid

julies? a few independents have turned up

Julies is not bad. Lauren is well worth a visit and also Kelly. Lauren certainly the naughtier of the two

Is this Julies place still open? It looks from their website that they are. 

I am totally new to this, can you just walk in there and get laid? The website is all about massage but makes it pretty clear there's more to it. Forgive me for being very unknowledgeable about this sort of thing. 

Julies offers full satisfaction. Some good ladies there, Kat, Lauren and Kelly.Price structure means hour offers better value for money.Hour with Kelly very hard to get as she is always very busy.She also worked as Candy at little devils a few years ago

I went to Julie's back in August 2010 and saw a lovely big boobed lady called Lisa.She is very nice and friendly she works Tuesday and Sunday not sure if she is still there or not.

Lisa is still there works Sundays and handy if you like her as no door fees on Sundays

Ok I will go there soon to see only problem buses to billericay on Sunday's don't run well

Is the one that look like a hairdressers?

Do they actually do hair there?

I've been tempted in the past but always put off by having to walk in whilst some old dear is having a blue rinse whislt I nip through (I assume) some door to where the action is.

Anywhere online you can see the offerings? Or is it turn up and hope?

Hi guys I went to Julie's today had a very good time there as I hadn't been there for 5 years I saw Lisa and paid £100 for a hour had a great time with her.She gave me breast relief and covered oral the on missionary sex and then came over her lovely big boobs.She is a very nice lady.

Glad you had fun. Lisa certainty got a nice bust . Lauren and particularly Kelly well worth a visit. Kelly has a fantastic body and gorgeous arse. Works Tuesday and Thursday

Yes its the 2nd time i have seen Lisa she is as friendly as always and had a terrific time i would go again soon. :)

Yeah friendly lady.Few others worth a try to.I love the jacuzzi there as well.