Prince Charlie

Most Embarassing Punt

89 posts in this topic

We've all had bad punts, but how many have had truly embarassing punts.

I bring the subject up, as a result of what I did on my last punt, I have apologised to the girl in question, and whilst she may see the funny side in the future (I hope), she understandibly didn't at the time!

Anyway what happend was; I was on all fours being rimmed, when I'm sorry to say it all got a bit much for me, and in the excitment I fogot to hold myself in, and let one rip (fart that is). It wouldn't have been so bad (well actually it probably would have) but it was a real bugle, loud and big. The poor girl jumped back in surpirse having got the full force of it in her face, and her expression would have mad a dog chewing a wasp seem serene and happy. I think it's safe to say she wasn't a happy bunny! Still at least it wasn't silent but deadly or contained follow through.

Pity is, I actually liked this girl, and would go back for repeat visits if it weren't for the accident.

Anyway that's my story, I'm sure there must be some humdingers on here, so come on lets here them.

doubt if anyone can beat that

you win

you're lucky, some girls would have charged you extra for that.

you're lucky, some girls would have charged you extra for that.

Some girls would have chinned you for that! :ph34r:

I had a guy seeking the "fart in the face" service earlier, you two should hook up , Ill get that number for you…...

………….. :lol:

Some girls would have chinned you for that! :ph34r:

With her face, I think it came bloody close to that, or worse.

I had a guy seeking the "fart in the face" service earlier, you two should hook up , Ill get that number for you…...

………….. :lol:

Hmmm now that could be a nice little earner

.... pity I'm not into men.   lol

Not embarrassing for me but a lady once dropped a "bugle" of her own whilst I was enjoying giving RO (I think we were both enjoying it :P ) in a 69 embrace.

I know the couple of inches makes a huge difference and I wasn't polishing the back door but it was close enough.

Needless to say I left the immediate vicinity and the poor lady was quite apologetic and looked horrified. I did my best to put her at ease and within a minute we were carrying on as though it hadn't happened.

We all have a involuntary fart occasionally, sorry she took it so badly. Just contact her in a couple of weeks if you want to see her and don't even mention the fart.

DG

Prince Charlie, oh God, that is terrible, although right now I cannot stop laughing.  If it was the other way round you could have gotten a very bad review.  I somehow feel sorry for the girl: this might haunt her for years.  One girl told me of a similarly terrible experience and I always remember the expression on her face.

Prince Charlie have you checked her profile since then? Does she still offer rimming?

Prince Charlie, oh God, that is terrible, although right now I cannot stop laughing.  If it was the other way round you could have gotten a very bad review.  I somehow feel sorry for the girl: this might haunt her for years.  One girl told me of a similarly terrible experience and I always remember the expression on her face.

If it was the other way round, I know I'd have moved quickly and burst out laughing, As Chloe said I might have even been charged extra!!

Prince Charlie have you checked her profile since then? Does she still offer rimming?

It's still up on the website, though not sure it includes me now, or if it does still include me, she'll be charging me extra for danger money!

I think she is in the process of contacting her webmaster to change some details....... :D

I think in 20 years of punting I've done something embarrassing on numerous occasions. Just bound to happen now and again when getting that intimate with someone- can only laugh about them.

Some like being too excited and cumming after seconds are inevitable if you punt a lot (can happen in a real relationship so why not when punting). Others fall into the "what was I thinking" bucket - a fantasy that in reality was not that sexy and a bit embarrassing in hindsight.

I'm sure the ladies will have horror stories involving cheese...

Anyone for brunch?

I think she is in the process of contacting her webmaster to change some details....... :D

I'm not sure about her changing her preferences on the website, but saw a girl from the same agency last night and all i got were jokes about gas masks, huricanes, health & safety and the like!  She also made jokes about girls reviewing their customers on "wgnet.com" (it doesn't exist, though often I'm not so sure, the grapevine is just too good) and I had a very bad review under the name of WindyC! Thank god I have a sense of humour, though I think I need to apologise to the girl, if she'll take my booking.

I'm sure the ladies will have horror stories involving cheese...

Anyone for brunch?

Cheese!! do expand, I'm intrigued.

Cheese!! do expand, I'm intrigued.

The old cocktail stick through your knob with a lump of cheese and pineapple shoved on the end I reckon.

Sooooooooooo 1970s. ;)

I'm not sure about her changing her preferences on the website, but saw a girl from the same agency last night and all i got were jokes about gas masks, huricanes, health & safety and the like!  She also made jokes about girls reviewing their customers on "wgnet.com" (it doesn't exist, though often I'm not so sure, the grapevine is just too good) and I had a very bad review under the name of WindyC! Thank god I have a sense of humour, though I think I need to apologise to the girl, if she'll take my booking.

Maybe the agency passed your 'wind problems' comments to all the girls asking them to stay away from your behind, the way they do about problematic clients, sorry............ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This has not happened to me ... yet!

But has any punter going to  the WG's Hotel room (or even flat) got the wrong number without realising, knocked on the door and when answered proceeded to walk inside without looking and .......... ??

Or vice-versa any lady on an outcall headed for the wrong room and ............ ?

A friend told me about a girl who knocked at the wrong hotel room after travelling several miles.  The guy let her in, probably realising straight away what was going on but decided to have fun with this young girl with poor command of English.  When she asked for the money, apparently he told her: 'but you are ugly'............. Just about to get out of the hotel, the girl checked the room number again and realised her mistake: thankfully the client did not complain, probably he was too horny.

A friend told me about a girl who knocked at the wrong hotel room after travelling several miles.  The guy let her in, probably realising straight away what was going on but decided to have fun with this young girl with poor command of English.  When she asked for the money, apparently he told her: 'but you are ugly'............. Just about to get out of the hotel, the girl checked the room number again and realised her mistake: thankfully the client did not complain, probably he was too horny.

What he suppose to complain about?  This story does not make any sense at all. 

I did knocked in wrong doors in the hotel few times, but luckily they never were occupied.

I did came to the wrong number of house once: ( the right house was the next door). They rather mature guy who opened the door to me and invited me in. Then he asked, where did my driver parked Limousine. lol. He offered me a glass of wine and was such a charmer. I remember we even talked about his overgrown lavatera in a front garden and his pregnant springer spaniel. While I was sipping wine, my phone kept ringing, (which was a client I suppose to see, as I was about 20 min late).  Then this gent said: "I think that my neighbour expecting you, but you are very welcome to call to my home again".  I was mortified!!

It was very embarrassing for me, but it did not seemed so for the client when I told him that I had a drink with his neighbour, he was actually very amused by it. lol

2 people like this

Xenia, If you knocked on my door by mistake and stopped for wine, I would fill a church with "thank you, Jesus" candles!

1 person likes this

Xenia, If you knocked on my door by mistake and stopped for wine, I would fill a church with "thank you, Jesus" candles!

I hope that invitation extends to all of us that that knocked on the wrong door...

Mine was such a sweet lady who invited me in but i declined her kind offer...

I think many single guys, having a babe knock on the door would invite her in.