Chloe Kisses

Fake Profile In Birmingham - Avoid - Stolen Pix

18 posts in this topic

Hello Brum guys

I had my attention drawn to a profile on adult work this morning. Its a birmingham profile and its a bait and switch or scam as they have stolen one of the pictures I recently uploaded to adult work and are using that. If you turn up to a booking with this person it will NOT BE THE PERSON IN THE PICTURE bending over the bath as its my picture. 

AVOID

I have emailed them and reported them to aw

Currently using the name Red Flam01 Profile number 2676216 

and if any of you fancy reporting this profile as having stolen my picture then please DO feel free x

Please! Tell us something we don't know!

Half the profiles on AW are scams! The girls do not exist! The scammers just want you to pay to see the 'private gallery.'

Check for yourself. They do not have any feedback and the do not have a free gallery.

P

Please! Tell us something we don't know!

Half the profiles on AW are scams! The girls do not exist! The scammers just want you to pay to see the 'private gallery.'

Check for yourself. They do not have any feedback and the do not have a free gallery.

P

I suspect that they are guys half the time trying to earn credits to pay for their own gallery searches. Still, its a scam. This person has a free gallery but the girls in the gallery are very obviously not the same girl in their main profile picture which is me ffs this is really bloody annoying

Contact G to get an entry in Hall of shame.

Its been deleted..yee and wow THAT  was fast xx

They don't know how much trouble they may just have squirmed out of - you don't meddle with the kissy lady.

The profile will re-surface in a few days under a different user name!

P

In some ways it's a compliment if your pics get stolen and put up elsewhere . They wouldn't steal the pics of an unattractive lady now would they  ? 

Not sure that's going to appease Chloe. Compliment yes, stealing one's property intellectual or not is potentially damaging if someone then thinks it's Chloe who has done the stealing.

But I doubt you were being serious other than the compliment.

Not sure that's going to appease Chloe. Compliment yes, stealing one's property intellectual or not is potentially damaging if someone then thinks it's Chloe who has done the stealing.

But I doubt you were being serious other than the compliment.

Exactly, it could look to aw like I set up two profiles which is against their rules. Im just going to keep reverse imaging my pictures from now on once a week. It was a guy who reverse imaged my pix to make sure I was real who spotted the other profile and then let me know otherwise I wouldnt have known. FFS they were charging 50 an hour so I KNOW they would have had bookings. 

Luckily I had blurred off some parts of the picture due to aw new rules plus i have the original disk with the picture on and would have been able to email aw the entire series of pics as proof that it was mine, something the fakers wouldnt have been able to do x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Its been deleted..yee and wow THAT  was fast xx

Thanks for the heads up anyhow - I am in Birmingham next weekend anyhow.

Luckily I had blurred off some parts of the picture due to aw new rules plus i have the original disk with the picture on and would have been able to email aw the entire series of pics as proof that it was mine, something the fakers wouldnt have been able to do x

What is the gist of the new AW rules?

I have previously told a friend one public gallery pic looks too explicit but she hasn't removed it. She will be furious if her profile disappears again.

What is the gist of the new AW rules?

I have previously told a friend one public gallery pic looks too explicit but she hasn't removed it. She will be furious if her profile disappears again.

Well she needs too. Basically anything that a non member can go onto the site and see has to be non graphic. Thats why now sometimes you go onto the home page and some pictures are totally pixelated out, I think aw is doing it, I dont know about any new rules but aw are getting serious over it. She needs to move her graphic pix to her private gallery. Noticed that most girls have clothed or semi clothed shots in their profile pix of late? That'll be why. Ive pixelate over my boobs and lower bum

aw have posted that there are new rules x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Thanks, Chloe, I have passed that on.

Thanks Viv. I have pissed that on.

Look into the light

P

Well she needs too. Basically anything that a non member can go onto the site and see has to be non graphic. Thats why now sometimes you go onto the home page and some pictures are totally pixelated out, I think aw is doing it, I dont know about any new rules but aw are getting serious over it. She needs to move her graphic pix to her private gallery. Noticed that most girls have clothed or semi clothed shots in their profile pix of late? That'll be why. Ive pixelate over my boobs and lower bum

aw have posted that there are new rules x

Ladies now need to tick a box to say that her public picture confirm to the new rules, something along the lines of no genitalia in public pictures.

Is it just being implemented now then, rather than when Chloe mentioned it?

It took just a couple of clicks to see two girls showing pussies on the profile page.