Mickey

Facebook

30 posts in this topic

Why the HELL do working girls give out their Facebook details to clients ?

There seem to be no end of ladies saying they have had to stop working or close their accounts down because their families have found out through someone telling them on there ?

Girls seem to spend so much time covering their real identity yet seem to have a mental block when it comes to facebook.

Amazes me

I've not heard of that one.. yet.

Do they not realise that Facebook is not a secret service? ... Thats actually quite freaky if you ask me.

New one on me but if they are really that foolish then when they get caught out they cant really complain :)

I get fed up of requests being sent from guys wanting me to join them on Facebook. Ok I did set up a "Ruth" profile a long time ago but closed it down when I realised it wasn't a good idea - thing is I then got loads of "Friends" requests some from guys who just hadn't thought when allowing FB to access all their contacts in their email.

It's not a good thing since everyone can then see each other, your family etc and of course for the guys they might get asked awkward questions - especially if a relative of yours also knows the girl's profession.

Hummmmm sounds like a silly thing to do...... if thats the case then the people in question may aswell work using their own real names if they are willling to give them sorts of details out to be added on facebook!!....:)

or when they give there facebook details and real names out to another girl they have only just met... Only to get abused and threatened by the girl when she leaves! Why would she give her facebook details out if she is then worried about her family being told by the other girl I just don't get it!

I can understand if they are friends... but if they have worked together one shift how can you give away such personal info?

xx

I visited a girl a couple of days ago for an hour and whilst we were playing, noticed her facebook page was open on her laptop with all her details on show, the bit I liked was she had put "back in half an hour".

I asked her to close the laptop which she did as I was uncomfortable with it on show, i did say i had seen the half hour comment at which point she got a little flustered, I did get my full time.

I'm sure people do not realise how much information they are giving/sharing when they join facebook etc, it has also become a curse of some of the businesses i visit with lost time during the day.

i had a Candy profile and it got shutdown!!! never got told y. i guess some one had said what my job is to the FB team. i know it wont my name as my husband is friends with 'amy lovessex'!!!!!

loads of web cam girls are on there.

i recently was sent an email from a girl on here to my personal hotmail account. she let me know you could see it on here. i promptly made up a new one and changed it but that was wierd. xxx

I would never be so stupid and silly as to do that. Unless of course you don't put up pictures of yourself than I suppose you could get away with it. Unless of course you became friends with yourself???? :)

They are on Twitter and Myspace as well, but I don't agree with it. Discretion is the upmost in this job, not only for the WGs but for the clients they have as well cause you know some one will add them to their friends next to the wife:eek:

I've advertised for non professional wgs to fulfil a couple of fetishes of mine on C-list. The ones I've had replies from i can often look up on facebook to see if they are genuine amateurs...had a couple of nice ordinary ladies reply and indulge me.

I've advertised for non professional wgs to fulfil a couple of fetishes of mine on C-list. The ones I've had replies from i can often look up on facebook to see if they are genuine amateurs...had a couple of nice ordinary ladies reply and indulge me.

Surely a non professional wg is a contradiction in terms? presumeably the email adress they maile you from is the one on they've used on facebook, very silly.

I shun facebook AND twitter (I call them arsebook and twatter!) because of the personal details they demand. I think typing personal stuff onto the internet is a very bad idea, even if you are squeaky clean. And I think our hobby/business makes it even less of a good idea.

AND, the thing is not there for our benefit. The messages are scanned for possible phrases that may be useful for targetting advertising. But what else is the software scanning for? for instance, what would be the censequence of me using the word 'prostitute' in twitter?

all very scary and well avoided IMHO

or when they give there facebook details and real names out to another girl they have only just met... Only to get abused and threatened by the girl when she leaves! Why would she give her facebook details out if she is then worried about her family being told by the other girl I just don't get it!

I can understand if they are friends... but if they have worked together one shift how can you give away such personal info?

xx

Yeah I guess some girls and guys can be naive about giving out personal details, at least with a phone you can turn It off, or cancel the call, giving out your personal FB profile Is as good as letting someone Into your home, then as you say could get nasty and Inform friends & family what the lady does for a living. :)

Surely a non professional wg is a contradiction in terms? presumably the email address they mail you from is the one on they've used on facebook, very silly.

My guess a non-pro hooker will wear a head guard and only fight 3 rounds. :);)

Most WG's are careful but the few that are not should realise that any slip up and they are caught...:)

It's a shame it's an undercover world :):)

think that facebook is the wild wild west - its virtually unregulated and if i wanted to be friend with people who i did not like particarly years ago why would i now

i have read about several laidies being hasseled on facebook due to clients finding out there real names or having links in emails ect and then all hell breaks out

friends of friends of freinds all of a sudden all know what xxx is doing if you must have a fb profile then keep it private for friends only not friend of friends and in your network as this allows anyone for example in your network to see your details

putting name address personal stuff on there is just suicidal if your in this business i think

I visited a girl a couple of days ago for an hour and whilst we were playing, noticed her facebook page was open on her laptop with all her details on show, the bit I liked was she had put "back in half an hour".

I asked her to close the laptop which she did as I was uncomfortable with it on show, i did say i had seen the half hour comment at which point she got a little flustered, I did get my full time.

I'm sure people do not realise how much information they are giving/sharing when they join facebook etc, it has also become a curse of some of the businesses i visit with lost time during the day.

Sorry, what I meant was a lady who is not a WG but maybe does some modelling or wants to try something kinky for a bit of cash.

There seem to be no end of ladies saying they have had to stop working or close their accounts down because their families have found out through someone telling them on there ?

Girls seem to spend so much time covering their real identity yet seem to have a mental block when it comes to facebook.

Amazes me

This is a naive question but when you sign up for FaceBook (as I did, at the request of my granddaughter) and people volunteer to be your 'friend', by your agreeing to accept them, do they - and every one of their friends - get access to your book page? I correspond with several women via Yahoo who I would be happy to accept as friends (already having been quite intimate with them) but will all my civilian friends be asked whether they would like them as friends, as well? How do you keep family and close friends separate from (and ignorant of) the 'painted wimmin' in your life on FaceBook?:)

I know of a wg who is on there and has clients/friends/family on there too! She has asked me on many occasions why I don't sign up but I would have thought it's obvious as I have pointed out to her - the lines are getting crossed and it's too much exposure - clients and family!

I don't understand the point of it - ok so it's social networking so I am told which may be great for a family or group of friends but when you bring your clients into it then you are walking on thin ice if you are trying to keep what you do as discreet and a secret from those that know you (family, friends)

This is a naive question but when you sign up for FaceBook (as I did, at the request of my granddaughter) and people volunteer to be your 'friend', by your agreeing to accept them, do they - and every one of their friends - get access to your book page? I correspond with several women via Yahoo who I would be happy to accept as friends (already having been quite intimate with them) but will all my civilian friends be asked whether they would like them as friends, as well? How do you keep family and close friends separate from (and ignorant of) the 'painted wimmin' in your life on FaceBook?:)

Tiggs, you can set privacy so that only YOUR friends (not theirs) can see your personal info. Go into settings, privacy and adjust as required xx

I can't work out why people use facebook at all - With SMS, E-mail and so on iits easy enough to keep intouch without displaying all your messages and personal things to the world.

It causes some trouble too doesnt it lol.

Daft if you ask me.

Amazes me

It amazes me as well. Its of no interest to me, i would rather watch paint dry, but i have ben told by a few ladies i have punted with that female colleagues of theres who have got jealous of them somehow plastered their WG pictures and information onto Facebook and their friends and family found out on each ocassion. What a shitty horrible thing to do.

Aargh! Double post. See - I really don't understand these 'puter contraptions :-)

Agreed, Helen. I've found that it upsets folk when they find that I won't accept their kind invitations to join their 'friends' but I just say that I'm too old to understand computers an' all that stuff. Then I feel more than a tad creakier when they easily believe me :)

But the fad for Facebooks, Twattering, Blagging etc is one which I really don't understand - unless someone has a very good reason for telling the world what they're up to.

you also want to edit in the setting for pictures /albums as well othewise anyone who is in your network or friend /friend of friends can access this as well

and be aware that your network can consist of hundred and thousands of people as well

dont put your personal phone number on it /personal email address work details ect ect either

local councils are now supposedly now using facebook and social networking sites to find housing benefit cheats and social security cheats

if say for example you fill out a form for this benefit and include your email address they can put your email address into face book and see if you are registered on there if your profile is open they can see everything that you have wrote /addedd or they can just put in your name and location and see if you pop up that way

If its closed its just a case of requesting to be your friend and if you do add them they will get updates of everything that you are up to

there have been several big cases in the press recently of such people who have been caught this way recently due to posting pictures of themselves on there facebook account saying that they just got married /live with xxxx on holiday /abroad running marathons ect while claiming that they cant walk / are single parents need help with the rent ect

Also insurance companies are using it for insurance claims I cant find the link for it but a guy who was claiming after a car accident that he could not walk ect and was claiming thousands of pounds of money was seen on his facebook pictures on holiday jetsking / and walking around with no probs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/facebook/6098974/Benefits-cheat-

caught-through-Facebook-boasts.html

Tiggs, you can set privacy so that only YOUR friends (not theirs) can see your personal info. Go into settings, privacy and adjust as required xx