gog

Sensitive Condoms

17 posts in this topic

My apologies if this subject has been covered before.  Condoms are sometimes advertised as being ultra sensitive and the feeling will be close to that of having intercourse without a condom.  I would like to ask have you ever used condoms where the sensation was similar to having sex without a condom. 

I've used condoms (pAsante naturelle) which are the most "natural" feeling.

Although you can't get as natural as bareback these are the condoms which come the closest compared to the many others I've tried, still no comparison to the real thing though. X

I find Mates Skyns pretty good, also tried the pasante ones recently.

As for being like the real thing, not as I can recall but it's a loooong time ago!

I've tried Skyns. Don't know about from the man's point of view, but to me they don't feel remotely natural. They're also very dry, and a bit on the small side for your average todger, so not the easiest to roll on and off.

and a bit on the small side for your average todger, so not the easiest to roll on and off.

Damn, and there's me thinking my knob was getting bigger with age - you know like ears and noses?

Illusion shattered :(

Edited by Burty

I'm not overly impressed with Durex Deluxe polyurethrane ones. They do conduct heat better, certainly, but the base rim is fairly rigid, and like Skyns, not particularly generous in size.

Pasante 'Sensiva' (at a price) and 'Sensitive' are excellent for me. Pasante 'Unique' is damn near unnoticeable....after you have managed to get it on. (Luckily I first encountered this particular one when I was in the hands of an expert ;)  )

Pasante 'Sensiva' (at a price) and 'Sensitive' are excellent for me. Pasante 'Unique' is damn near unnoticeable....after you have managed to get it on. (Luckily I first encountered this particular one when I was in the hands of an expert ;)  )

Ditto - Pasante Unique highly recommended.

Why are they difficult to get on?

They are not a 'traditional' shape when you take them out of the foil....think 'sandwich bag' with an instruction 'penis this side'. When on they sort of shrink-wrap the penis, leaving a flared base around the bottom of the shaft. Here's an Amazon review...

I know this is an odd product to review, but I got some of these and I have to say they truly are the best condoms I have ever used. Easy to get on with minimal fuss due to the flared base, admittedly it is a very strange look and first time I used them I got the giggles, but I have to say that the quality is amazing and it feels like you don't have a condom on as either the passive or active partner. I would recommended these to anyone who asked me about them. Yes they are more expensive but then they stop you catching nasty bugs and really it is just like having raw sex!

Thought about adding a video review of this product, but thought better of it! ;-)

When on they sort of shrink-wrap the penis

OK! Does that mean they're tricky to remove, too?

They are not a 'traditional' shape when you take them out of the foil....think 'sandwich bag' with an instruction 'penis this side'. When on they sort of shrink-wrap the penis, leaving a flared base around the bottom of the shaft. Here's an Amazon review...

I know this is an odd product to review, but I got some of these and I have to say they truly are the best condoms I have ever used. Easy to get on with minimal fuss due to the flared base, admittedly it is a very strange look and first time I used them I got the giggles, but I have to say that the quality is amazing and it feels like you don't have a condom on as either the passive or active partner. I would recommended these to anyone who asked me about them. Yes they are more expensive but then they stop you catching nasty bugs and really it is just like having raw sex!

Thought about adding a video review of this product, but thought better of it! ;-)

They always remind of the deciding hat in Harry Potter  ^_^

By the way, I always put lube on the manhood before putting the condom on, makes them easier to get on. 

OK! Does that mean they're tricky to remove, too?

You have to watch out for spillage a little more when removing the condom. They are just a bit different to normal condoms. 

After 35+ continuous years of 'bareback' I've only just started on this johnny lark and personally favour the Crown Skinless when I can use my own. Have tried the Pasante Naturelle with moderate success and it does keep me going longer. Bloody awful 'crackling' noise when you've been going at it for a while though.

Nothing will ever compare with the real thing for me and in the end this may be what stops me 'punting' one day in favour of the 'monogamous relationship' route. Nothing beats leaving it in afterwards for a minute or two rather than the horrible immediate pull out.