cookie69er

Mk Bukkake Parties?

7 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if there are bukkake parties in MK?  Several other cities seem to have them on a fairly frequent basis but MK seems light in this.

Maybe there is a gap in the market for a couple of indie girls to step in....say if 6 guys are prepared to pay £60 for an hour, that would seem to make it worthwhile and I reckon there would be plenty of takers......

I think you stuck out there buddy x

£60 for a public wank?

Or am I missing something here?

£60 for a public wank?

Or am I missing something here?

Well, I guess to some extent the 'public wank' is the nature of any bukkake party but there is clearly some appeal for some guys otherwise the practice wouldn't be as popular as it is (a google search of LondonParties will show what is around).

Each to their own I'd say and many guys do maybe get to a stage where a new/different experience has some appeal beyond the routine one-on-one perhaps.........

For it to work you would need at least two girls as I hope no gi is daft enough to be alone with a bunch of guys she doesn't know. Things could easily get out of hand x

Well, I guess to some extent the 'public wank' is the nature of any bukkake party but there is clearly some appeal for some guys otherwise the practice wouldn't be as popular as it is (a google search of LondonParties will show what is around).

Each to their own I'd say and many guys do maybe get to a stage where a new/different experience has some appeal beyond the routine one-on-one perhaps.........

A more reasoned response than my blunt comment deserved but as I have posted before, the pleasure in that simply escapes me.

I can even more readily see the pleasure for the WGs in being the centre of attention and doing something so outrageous but for the men - well it holds no appeal whatsoever.

If I did take a step into the unknown then a full sex party would be my way to go even if that is basically a public fuck.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if there are bukkake parties in MK?  Several other cities seem to have them on a fairly frequent basis but MK seems light in this.

Maybe there is a gap in the market for a couple of indie girls to step in....say if 6 guys are prepared to pay £60 for an hour, that would seem to make it worthwhile and I reckon there would be plenty of takers......

I don't think many punters are interested in a bukakke party, most parties are usually just straight gangbang, if bukakke is part of the event it's usually at the beginning.