longwalker

Wet Rainy Days

47 posts in this topic

Hi all

Walking around my local town this morning I really fancied a punt but the thought of going to the trouble in the wet and damp conditions on a Monday morning I could not be bothered.........unfortunately

Do the ladies find trade tails off in such miserable weather conditions and how do fellow punters feel

Bring back the sunshine please

Well I took the day off today as its the only day this week I dont have an advance booking for other than the weekend and my phone has been ringing a fair bit..there are those out there with a hard on and the rain wont stop em. It was pelting it down earlier though, did help influence my decision to slouch x

...wetter than....

...an otters pocket, out there!

:P

weather doesn't bother me, although the darker evenings add a little something for me.

Just in my hotel room now about to get ready and it'll be getting dark by the time I go and meet the luvverly lady I'm seeing this evening. Just the way I like it ;)

1 person likes this

Totally shitty weather here in Herts today. But, after almost three months off punting due to being poorly I now look forward to an appointment next week with a woman I know will buck me up completely. Hooray for punting!!

Uncle Pokey

5 people like this

... weather doesn't effect me one bit - I am no fair weather punter...I like all kinds of weather - each weather system brining their own little bit of magic - nothing nicer than a punt to look forward to in the evening when the nights are drawing in and a cold wind is blowing.

I enjoy a bit of rain and it wouldn't stop me getting out. Love a good storm too with the waves crashing in.

Have a great night tonight Burty! :)

fully booked till wed so guess its no different

It's been raining cats and dogs here since morning, I don't work Mondays but I have to say I don't see a difference in business due to the weather.

I think when most men get the urge to punt they will whether it be sunny or snowy lol!

I quite like visiting a wg when its cold and wet outside.  Hopefully will be WET and warm  inside as well in front of a real fire.   :)

I share the opinions of the OP. I remember once I did visit a WG on a cold wet grey dank miserable day and I turned up looking like a drowned rat. Despite being offered a shower etc, I never really felt I 'warmed up' and didn't feel horny at all. I'm not saying Id never punt on a wet day but some days a pot noodle and a wank in front the laptop will do just as well!

If you do stay home... don't answer the door to a cat in an oversize hat what ever you do...

This weather is better for punting i think... better for sex even maybe... alright the girls in the street are wearing more so you dont get all the freebies but at least theres less people hanging around looking at who's going where etc... its gets darker earlier which is good cover...

my earliest punts were in this kind of weather... trudging round the west end... it always brings back memories...

Edited by ralhar

Walking through the city, these dark rainy days always reminds me of scenes out of Bladerunner. Especially Soho. lol

Dark, seedy, secretive and yet somehow the sound of rain is comforting....

lol :ph34r:

Wet AND rainy days? 

Damp AND wet weather? 

Global warming.

Normal behaviour.

I like Happy Punter's comments.

Edited by vivluvsme

I enjoy a bit of rain and it wouldn't stop me getting out. Love a good storm too with the waves crashing in.

Have a great night tonight Burty! :)

Thank you, I did! :)

1 person likes this

No good for dogging.......................

A man for all seasons me. No inclement weather is going to come between me and my rutting !!

That one looks as if it particularly suits you CK. Next time that I find myself in MK, collar up and huddled against the rain and I see a red heart-shaped umbrella up ahead, I'll make sure I'll run up and say "hi"

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Walking through the city, these dark rainy days always reminds me of scenes out of Bladerunner. Especially Soho. lol

Dark, seedy, secretive and yet somehow the sound of rain is comforting....

lol :ph34r:

No wonder I am the only one walking in the rain in such days.....

Although yesterday indeed was rubbish and today seems to be the same: I had a terrible headache the whole day and took several paracetamols but did not go away.  I thought that some shagging would help but instead I had an apple and miraculously the headache stopped.  So strange.  I would have preferred the shagging....... a long one.

1 person likes this

Although yesterday indeed was rubbish and today seems to be the same: I had a terrible headache the whole day and took several paracetamols but did not go away.  I thought that some shagging would help but instead I had an apple and miraculously the headache stopped.  So strange.  I would have preferred the shagging....... a long one.

Hmmm, apple sounds a bit too healthy, especially when chocolate would have done the trick too, not as much fun as a shag but maybe more effective.

Autumn in poetry has often been associated with melancholy.

The possibilities of summer are gone, and the chill of winter is on the horizon. Skies turn grey, and many people turn inward, both physically and mentally.

P

It can rain all it likes today because I'm home for a few days and I can give the patio a good clean and scrub-up while its pouring down!

Think I prefere to work when wet or cold or both, gives both me and the client something in common to moan about, as they say it breaks the ice on meeting! :)

Edited by Sammy Milf

A man for all seasons me.

Ditto!!!!

And in extreme conditions what better excuse but to extend the meeting...