Randykentucky

Blonde/thai Pse

10 posts in this topic

Hi, first time posting but been lurking a while. I had my first punt last month and the girl was beautiful but the service was a bit mechanical.

I'm looking for recommendations on a blonde or thai slim girl (preference blonde but hear thai is better service) who is into PSE - focus on face fucking, facials and rimming.

Anyone got any suggestions, in zones 1 or 2. £150 max price for an hour unless the girl is outstanding.

..just a thought, I don't think you will get any replies as the title sort of suggests you are looking to get info on Blonde Thai girls..... not many of those about I would think!

..just a thought, I don't think you will get any replies as the title sort of suggests you are looking to get info on Blonde Thai girls..... not many of those about I would think!

Ha ha, so true, I was thinking just the same.

Ha ha, so true, I was thinking just the same.

In fact, a surprising number of TGs dye their hair blonde, and others pretty much cover the colour spectrum with their defiance of Mother Nature.  This is particularly true in large Thai cities.  In a land where everyone is born with beautiful, shiny black hair, those who 'dare to be different' can go to absurd extremes.

Melon looks quite blond to me, though not sure the collar and cuffs match.

hahaha, 'Melon'. Best choice of name for a Thai WG since 'Coconut'.

In fact, a surprising number of TGs dye their hair blonde, and others pretty much cover the colour spectrum with their defiance of Mother Nature.  This is particularly true in large Thai cities.  In a land where everyone is born with beautiful, shiny black hair, those who 'dare to be different' can go to absurd extremes.

I have visited japan, three times, two on business and once as a tourist. In my client company I was amazed how few of the younger women had their original hair colour, peroxide blondes and tinted blondes were the norm. Of course these girls are all single as most don't work after marriage and it was a bit like showing off for the boys. There were all kinds of dress styles as well, goth, schoolgirls, demure maid types, cosplay types, the lot. Could write a book on my 22 days in Jap....

I have visited japan, three times, two on business and once as a tourist. In my client company I was amazed how few of the younger women had their original hair colour, peroxide blondes and tinted blondes were the norm. Of course these girls are all single as most don't work after marriage and it was a bit like showing off for the boys. There were all kinds of dress styles as well, goth, schoolgirls, demure maid types, cosplay types, the lot. Could write a book on my 22 days in Jap....

I made several visits to Tokyo many years ago, but always on business and always in the company of local colleagues (mainly gaigin), so I barely got a look-in on the local nightlife.  It's a bit late to return for further 'research' today, especially since it would be at my own expense, but it does sound like fun.

Yet no one here noticed that he did not ask for a blonde Thai, he asked for blonde ...............or Thai, despite the confusion in the title, ha ha ha