Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superman100

Emily @ Maxes

19 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm looking for a english wg with good DFK and GFE and i was thinking of Emily at maxes, apparently she used to be on allure too, just curious if anyone can help me out with any reviews...

http://www.maxesangels.com/emily.htm

read her reviews on captain 69 excellent deep throat and swallow,she was on three hundred at allure

good value ,pretty rather than stunning

i will visit

Her pics are unblurred now and I'd agree that she is pretty rather than stunning and probably better value at £200 ph.

Seen her a few times whils she was at Allure, a pretty girl rather than beautiful. Services as you mentioned, I found her to be quite open minded in bed which is a major plus. Only negative would be not the friendliest girl around, you can have a good conversation with her but she can get a bit condescending, which is a bit tiresome. Just skip the talking and you'll have a great time.

Anyone else think Emily looks a little like actress Jenna Coleman??

Or just me?

read her reviews on captain 69 excellent deep throat and swallow,she was on three hundred at allure

good value ,pretty rather than stunning

i will visit

where is the review on captain 69? i cant find it on there

Who's Jenna Coleman?

She the actress that currently plays Clara, the Doctor's companion, on Doctor Who.

Oh, right. She's very pretty.

For a moment, I thought you were talking about that fat one who used to be in Peep Show. Olivia Coleman, I think her name is. Everyone thinks she's a fantastic actress now that she gone all serious and moody in the parts that she plays but I still always think of her being in Peep show when I think of her.

where is the review on captain 69? i cant find it on there

once she left allure all her reviews were deleted ,however if you had her in your wish lists you can still access them

most were 8 and 9 s

once she left allure all her reviews were deleted ,however if you had her in your wish lists you can still access them

most were 8 and 9 s

it begs the question. Why leave and take a £100 pay drop ? There is probably a reasonable explanation but does anyone know what it is ? Emily is   moving to top of my hit list especially as she rims. Any members seen her ?

Probably more foot flow at Maxes than Allure?

Probably more foot flow at Maxes than Allure?

Exactly!  :)

pile them high sell them cheap

maxes bookings are back to back

she probably earns more at 200 ph

alot more punters are looking at her now including me,300 is a big hit

pile them high sell them cheap

maxes bookings are back to back

she probably earns more at 200 ph

alot more punters are looking at her now including me,300 is a big hit

I'd rather visit (Ukrainian) Chantelle 1.5 times than pay 300 notes for any of the girls on Maxes. At least you know how well drained you will be after that :)

As for Allure ... lol.

There's been a few at Maxes recently that started and then disappeared after a few days and while there's been no 'official' explaination, the Maxes forum regulars have speculated that they probably left because they didn't realise just how many bookings they had to do and how hard they had to work when they first start work there. Of course Maxes then deletes all those posts and threads because they don't allow posters to talk about why girls leave and where they have gone.

There's been a few at Maxes recently that started and then disappeared after a few days and while there's been no 'official' explaination, the Maxes forum regulars have speculated that they probably left because they didn't realise just how many bookings they had to do and how hard they had to work when they first start work there. Of course Maxes then deletes all those posts and threads because they don't allow posters to talk about why girls leave and where they have gone.

Yes the girls only get 15mins between clients, there was a thread on the maxes forum about client's hygeiene. I am not sure 15mins is enough for the girls to freshen up?

Hmm... so I guess it would be ideal to ask what time they start and be the first client of the day.