amyfuck

Newcastle Hotels

8 posts in this topic

I'm going to tour in Newcastle next month and was wondering if anyone can advise me on a good hotel to work from?

Obviously you'll need to reply via private message for discretion.

I need somewhere very central where clients can come and go without needing a key to get to the room or an intrusive reception. Can anyone recommend anywhere for me?

Thanks

Not one posted on a publically accessible (and googleable) forum.

Edited by Strawberry

I'm going to tour in Newcastle next month and was wondering if anyone can advise me on a good hotel to work from?

Obviously you'll need to reply via private message for discretion.

I need somewhere very central where clients can come and go without needing a key to get to the room or an intrusive reception. Can anyone recommend anywhere for me?

Thanks

I would have thought that finding a suitable venue would come ahead of deciding which town/city to visit! But what do I know!!

Organising a tour and then finding the right hotel should be ok in that order Paul..... if plenty of time is planned.   In every city there will be a choice of easily accessible hotels.

As long as the OP does not book in with the name we see above.... a bit of a giveaway is it not?   :eek:  She should be ok.

I can't vouch for the success of a tour though.... visiting ladies often charge very high fees..... many guys in the north east have a strict limit on what they will pay.

Organising a tour and then finding the right hotel should be ok in that order Paul..... if plenty of time is planned.   In every city there will be a choice of easily accessible hotels.

As long as the OP does not book in with the name we see above.... a bit of a giveaway is it not?   :eek:  She should be ok.

I can't vouch for the success of a tour though.... visiting ladies often charge very high fees..... many guys in the north east have a strict limit on what they will pay.

I would love to see the receptionist's face when someone turns up and says "I have a reservation here. My name is Miss Amyfuck. By the way I am also expecting a succession of male visitors. Please make them welcome"!!

I would love to see the receptionist's face when someone turns up and says "I have a reservation here. My name is Miss Amyfuck. By the way I am also expecting a succession of male visitors. Please make them welcome"!!

or in the style of Bond: "the name's Fuck....Amy Fuck"

1 person likes this

I'm from the North East and have been living in the London area for the last 37 years, I haven't changed.