Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amyfuck

Suspended

6 posts in this topic

My service provider profile and review have been suspended and I was wondering why?

Well your twitter link doesnt go to a twitter account for a start. You looked at my profile so I looked at yours back. Perhaps email a mod to look into it for you? Did you not receive an email to the account you set up your profile with? There is a list of the moderators names at the bottom of the main forum page and it shows you which ones are online at the time also for a quicker response 

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Amy - your profile was automatically suspended because you had removed all your contact details, making it appear that you had retired.

I see you have put a phone number back in your profile, so it has been re-activated.

An email would have sorted this out a lot quicker!

Also, the forum moderators have no involvement with the Directory or Reviews.

Also, the forum moderators have no involvement with the Directory or Reviews.

Sorry, just trying to give advice

It seems far too easy to get banned by another forum, proclaiming itself to be "by the punter, for the punter", so I'm trying here instead. If the Administrator is prepared to give Amy another chance for making a genuine mistake, then this is probably the better forum for me.

As I think there are several members on here who belong to that other forum, would anyone care to explain to me why the apparently largely male chauvinist, misogynist types who frequent that forum are so un-friendly and un-welcoming to new members ?

I'm hoping for a better welcome here.

It seems far too easy to get banned by another forum, proclaiming itself to be "by the punter, for the punter", so I'm trying here instead. If the Administrator is prepared to give Amy another chance for making a genuine mistake, then this is probably the better forum for me.

As I think there are several members on here who belong to that other forum, would anyone care to explain to me why the apparently largely male chauvinist, misogynist types who frequent that forum are so un-friendly and un-welcoming to new members ?

I'm hoping for a better welcome here.

They don't trust anyone and probably think you are a prostitute disguised as a punter  . It happens a lot on there .