Claire

The Right to Refuse..

78 posts in this topic

Following on from the 'wg's age' thread which has become de-railed( by myself as much as anyone); there seems to be a prevalent opinion with some board members that 'One man's cash is as good as another's'.

This would seem to be true up to a point - but it is used by some to imply we should accept all comers, abandon any attempts at filtering and just take the cash regardless.

I am interested to find out, from the ladies as well, but mainly the guys, whether you all feel that there should be no barrier at all to procuring services, or whether there are some instances where the lady should have the right to refuse the booking.

Well, I think it should indeed be a lady's prerogative to refuse and set whatever preconditions she likes. It's her body afterall. Provided the conditions are clearly set out on her website or stated in the introductory 'phonecall then I can't see a problem. Having said that, surely it goes without saying that all clients, just as all the ladies they visit, should make cleanliness and hygiene a top priority.

I would however be a little disappointed to make an appointment, travel 120miles and then be told "I'm sorry but I don't see 6'4" Greek god types" and have to drive all the way back home frustrated. I'm being facetious :) but you get my drift. :)

Following on from the 'wg's age' thread which has become de-railed( by myself as much as anyone); there seems to be a prevalent opinion with some board members that 'One man's cash is as good as another's'.

This would seem to be true up to a point - but it is used by some to imply we should accept all comers, abandon any attempts at filtering and just take the cash regardless.

I am interested to find out, from the ladies as well, but mainly the guys, whether you all feel that there should be no barrier at all to procuring services, or whether there are some instances where the lady should have the right to refuse the booking.

Provided that there is no legal obligation to supply, then IMHO what is being supplied is irrelevant when it comes to actual supplying, you supply or you do not, the choice is yours.

Claire, in the immortal word's of Manuel 'they know nothing' :)

Yes, you have a right to refuse.

In all honesty would rather a girl refused to see me than go ahead with the boking and give a sub-par performance due to being uncomfortable or whatever.

[quote=BristolBBW Claire;393194

or whether there are some instances where the lady should have the right to refuse the booking.

Well, I think it should indeed be a lady's prerogative to refuse and set whatever preconditions she likes. It's her body afterall. Provided the conditions are clearly set out on her website or stated in the introductory 'phonecall then I can't see a problem. Having said that, surely it goes without saying that all clients, just as all the ladies they visit, should make cleanliness and hygiene a top priority.

I would however be a little disappointed to make an appointment, travel 120miles and then be told "I'm sorry but I don't see 6'4" Greek god types" and have to drive all the way back home frustrated. I'm being facetious :) but you get my drift. :)

Well put kenobi.:) From my point of view i have no interest in trying to railroad a lady into doing anything she is not comfortable with. I like a happy vibe and mutual pleasure/fun is best but i realise the lady may well be acting the mutual bit.:)

If I turned up to an appointment and found there were children, A.N.Other, any sort of equipment which made me think I was being filmed/spied upon I'd walk.

Thats just how Tasha described you to me although she said 6ft 6" greek god type with a beautiful shiny helmet. I do agree however that a WG should be able to refuse anyone either on cleanliness or shitty attitude grounds!

of course you should have the right to refuse whatever booking you want and this is perfectly acceptable to most guys provided you make your conditions crystal clear before the punter starts the booking process. If I was a young punter of 19 yo etc, I must say I would be miffed to arrive at the punt only then to be rejected cos of my age.[ unfortunately, that will never happen to me :) ].

A couple of months ago I saw this agency girl called Gabriella who apparently only took a number a bookings per day "and would politely decline clients who were either ugly or Polish because according to her, the vast majority are dirty". So I guess girls are allowed to choose who they want to provide their services to.

I think once a booking has been made it should be honoured by both parties, with conditions.

On the girls side she should be able to turn down a booking if she feels her health or security are threatened, the guy is lacking on the hygiene side of things or there is some sort of disfigurement, ie; amputation, injury or grossly overweight, that wasnt mentioned in the original booking.

On the punters side he should be able to turn down a booking if, the girl doesnt match the original description (bait & switch or physical description is not what is presented to you), if its an incall, the premises arent up to scratch, the services on offer at the time of booking arent on offer at the time of meeting.

Yes, of course ladies have the ultimate say as to who can shag them.

I have never suggested otherwise.

What I have said is that very few ladies would actually turn good money away, they are in business after all.

I will also turn some business down in my cab, if they are obnoxious or falling about drunk. :)

I read the thread discussing mental health issues and what I would say is if at any stage a WG feels threatened in any way by a punter she should not proceed or bring a booking to an end. It doesnt matter if the guy has travelled 150 miles to see her, follow your instincts. Necessarily someone with mental health issues is potentialy a lot more dangerous and their charachter can change in an instant. A girl generaly is less powerful than a boy. PC in prostitution? Whatever next?

Cleanliness, attitude, race, looks, age all can be reasons for not proceeding if a girl so decides. They are not bloody social workers, luckily most girls have got good hearts and will see almost all of us regardless, that we should be very thankful for!

Claire, I 100% agree that if a lady does not feel comfortable then she should not go ahead with a booking. You are absolutely right in what you say here.

I have refused to see guy's that are cocky, arrogant, under the influence of heavy drink/drugs, not coherent, rough, unpleasant, wanting to take their bad mood out etc,..

In fact if it came down to it- I would much rather see a unhygienic man that hadn't washed for a month rather then the above :)

Yes, your right Kenobi :) xxx

Entirely up to you how you decide who to see and what your criteria are.

You're your boss.

Of course it is possible I may not agree with your personal criteria(hypotheticaly) but it is not my place to set them.

For me it's attitude and attitude only. If someone acts very demanding by email, text or phone call I'm really going to have doubts about seeing them - by this I mean expecting lengthy text exchanges, calls every couple of days to go over my details so they can decide, wants a full description of how the appointment will go ("Just so I can decide"), doesn't confirm at requested time or asks me to meet them at the motorway junction to show them the way never mind those who ask me to meet them in a layby so they don't have to bother coming into town. The former are likely to put me off seeing them, the latter are just a no-no.

Apart from that and obvious requests for things I don't do I'm happy seeing anyone of a friendly disposition.

If you turn up stinky and don't take the hint, mess around with appointments/money to a very silly degree, or make a serious attempt at BB then I also won't see you again.

No question of "some instances"!

The lady can refuse the booking when offered, whether by e-mail, txt or telephone - she can subsequently change her mind, and cancel, if she feels she wants to.

Agree 100%

Don't misunderstand me - I retain the right to say no at all times, and no number of opinions will sway me. What I am asking however is more like "When is it unreasonable for a lady to refuse??'...

Mr RedCab, once again no-one mentioned you so there was no need for you to leap onto the defensive - despite your firm belief that you are the centre of the universe. It was actually MrXL who prompted my thread.

I have refused to see guy's that are cocky, arrogant, under the influence of heavy drink/drugs, not coherent, rough, unpleasant, wanting to take their bad mood out etc,..

Yes, sorry about that, Gnasher. I must apologise. I was having a bad day.

Give the refusal in the right way and at the right time and I fully agree!

I read the thread discussing mental health issues and what I would say is if at any stage a WG feels threatened in any way by a punter she should not proceed or bring a booking to an end. It doesnt matter if the guy has travelled 150 miles to see her, follow your instincts. Necessarily someone with mental health issues is potentialy a lot more dangerous and their charachter can change in an instant. A girl generaly is less powerful than a boy. PC in prostitution? Whatever next?

Cleanliness, attitude, race, looks, age all can be reasons for not proceeding if a girl so decides. They are not bloody social workers, luckily most girls have got good hearts and will see almost all of us regardless, that we should be very thankful for!

I tend to agree with you 6upxxx, for what the girls do, we should indeed be very thankful.

Don't misunderstand me - I retain the right to say no at all times, and no number of opinions will sway me. What I am asking however is more like "When is it unreasonable for a lady to refuse??'...

It was actually MrXL who prompted my thread.

Claire, I think the reason, you did not got direct reply on your question because some people did not read posts and replies of the thread you referred to (http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25047&page=6) and mainly this post from Mr XL:

And who are working girls to judge the level of mental health problems of a client.

That would apply to any service provider in any service industry.

If someone is deemed fit to live in open society then surley they should seen as fit to use whatever services they choose to and can afford to.

"When is it unreasonable for a lady to refuse??'...

When she feels inclined too, but obviously if it is for bad reasons she will not be getting repeat business or recommendation.

Agree entirely, Although I never assume any service is on offer, advertised, at discretion or not at all.

Same goes if shed just had a bad punter and couldnt face another booking, or thats she'd had to much to drink the night before.