Siliconfan

Not Quite Mk - Charming Thai

16 posts in this topic

Anyone have any experience of Charming Thai (AW) based in Northampton? She has some nice feedback on AW.

A bit unhappy at the idea of Northampton not being a world punting centre in its own right, I have nonetheless sent you a pm.

Partied with her at LMP . Very nice girl & good performer . 

I did have a session with Apple before Temptations moved out of MK. Nice girl, but the totally flat chest was not really to my taste as you can imagine.

Anyone have any experience of Charming Thai (AW) based in Northampton? She has some nice feedback on AW.

Im seeing Peace in MK who is thai and seems to be up for anything! Any experiences?

Im seeing Peace in MK who is thai and seems to be up for anything! Any experiences?

Peace is quite nice. Good petite body, friendly, smiley, tends to show up in nice lingerie/stockings etc which I like. Not quite as superbly sexy as the London based Thais but a very satisfactory unload is to be enjoyed with her.

Went to see a 26 year old south korean girl in kettering the other night. She looked stunning until I got there and she turned into a rather unattractive mid forty year old chinese women. Amazing trick that. Should have bailed out but decided to reduce my 30 min session to 15 and had a good covered bj instead. Very nice too. Its happened now too many times so no more hot looking asians for me. Apple at temptations maybe an exception though, will try soon.

Roger - can concur a very good session with Apple - she is very pretty And a damn good all rounder in the sack.

Damn fine massage - wish she worked closer to MK.. Ego would be good for her massage skills!

I say Coco Coco looks quite hot! Ding Dong.  Has anyone experienced this Polish beauty?

Went to see a 26 year old south korean girl in kettering the other night. She looked stunning until I got there and she turned into a rather unattractive mid forty year old chinese women. Amazing trick that. Should have bailed out but decided to reduce my 30 min session to 15 and had a good covered bj instead. Very nice too. Its happened now too many times so no more hot looking asians for me. Apple at temptations maybe an exception though, will try soon.That's the danger

That's the danger with these Oriental ads in the online 'papers'. I've had the same experience in MK and Northampton. An occasional gem but usually bait and switch. You'd think, given MK's rep as a punting centre, and the clear demand for Oriental WG's, that someone from one of the London agencies would open a branch here.

I was seeing Charming Thai regularly for a while last year, stopped for about 6 weeks as I was due a checkup, then when I saw her again she just wasn't the same. 

Edited by nptonguy

That's the danger with these Oriental ads in the online 'papers'. I've had the same experience in MK and Northampton. An occasional gem but usually bait and switch. You'd think, given MK's rep as a punting centre, and the clear demand for Oriental WG's, that someone from one of the London agencies would open a branch here.

Oriental girls fair no different in MK to any other girls of other nationalities. Even if they are gorgeous they are not necessarily in great demand. Its not just how they look, its how they are in the room and their attitude that teamed with their looks makes them popular. Some of the most popular girls in mk in the past have been less than physically perfect but that had "that certain something" which is something not defined by looks. Looks added to that "certain something" though create an explosively popular girl. 

Oriental girls fair no different in MK to any other girls of other nationalities. Even if they are gorgeous they are not necessarily in great demand. Its not just how they look, its how they are in the room and their attitude that teamed with their looks makes them popular. Some of the most popular girls in mk in the past have been less than physically perfect but that had "that certain something" which is something not defined by looks. Looks added to that "certain something" though create an explosively popular girl. 

I think that's fair. However, looks do count if the receptionist describes a slim, pretty 25 year old ( the reason you make the booking ) and you meet a tired-looking, saggy 40 something! Most HoD girls do have a good standard of looks to start with. The main thing is that there are so few Orientals in MK, currenty Peace seems to be the only one.

I think that's fair. However, looks do count if the receptionist describes a slim, pretty 25 year old ( the reason you make the booking ) and you meet a tired-looking, saggy 40 something! 

well yes I do understand your point there