longwalker

Stockings

57 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

Being a leg man and enjoy seeing ladies wearing stockings and suspenders I can never understand why some ladies wear stockings that only go passed their knees

To me stockings should be worn at max length as far up the leg as possible and attached to a sexy suspender belt

Ladies and gents what are your comments on this, especially you ladies who wear stockings

Because they are either clueless as how to wear them or because they are not wearing stockings but "over the knee's" which usually have a frill or ribbon running through the top. They are a different thing and not meant to be pulled all the way up, they are not even long enough to do that. I agree stockings should be pulled all the way up but if you are wearing "hold-ups" which are stockings with rubber on the top inside to grip your things thats what holds them up instead of a suspender belt and these are actually too thick at the top to often wear with a belt

3 different things

stockings...need a suspender belt

holdups...stockings that self hold

over the knees....only meant to go just over  your knee a bit

Thank you Chloe

It is definitely stocking that I am referring to and coupled with a suspender belt

I love the eye candy of stockings and suspenders but prefer the feel of smooth skin. Some ladies don't want to take their stockings off which leaves one of us a little unhappy depending who concedes the moment.

I remember a great many years ago when an ex of mine bought her first sexy lingerie set as a surprise for me, she was 18 and I was 20. That sight has never left my memory, she looked fabulous :):D:P

DG

2 people like this

Give me sheer stockings attached to a lacy garter belt every day. I cannot abide those things with rubber/elastic tops to grip the thighs :mad:

Stockings look nice but don't surpass touching the smooth skin they hide once you have removed them.

2 people like this

:rolleyes:

If the stockings are sitting too low then all the woman has to do is adjust the sussie straps.... they can be altered to a shorter length which in turn pulls the stocking much higher on the thigh.

There you go.

(OP    this subject has been done more than once before but I forgive you.... aren't you a lucky man! :) )

Edited by Lynn

Give me sheer stockings attached to a lacy garter belt every day. I cannot abide those things with rubber/elastic tops to grip the thighs :mad:

+1

Couldn't agree more!

DG

The other day I decided to count the stockings and hold ups that I can only wear indoors: I stopped when I reached 50 as it became so depressing to have such a high number.  The majority were presents and some of them indeed just pass the knee.  I then thought 'why on earth cannot the Chinese make longer stockings and not always think of dimensions for the Chinese girls if they are going to export their stuff to the west?'

Mind you, I cannot wear red fishnet stockings with back seam on the street....  Or hold ups with black and white stripes and red skulls and black lace and bows at the top.  Or green and white hold ups with pink 3D strawberries on the side and pink bows, however cute they look.

Normally I would wear only beige hold ups or the ones with back seam and even these seem to raise eyebrows when I change in the gym.  I have never been an adept of the 'scruffy' look.

1 person likes this

Stockings and suspenders do nothing for me.  I much prefer to see a lady's bare legs assuming they are shapely with smooth, flawless, olive or brown  skin.  

1 person likes this

:rolleyes:

(OP    this subject has been done more than once before but I forgive you.... aren't you a lucky man! :) )

I am, and thank you Lyn

I am a stockings, suspenders, corselette, black heels, stilletos kind of man - and any colour as long as its black - all deliciously concealed in a black dress - have this thing for black.

Brings out the woman worshipper in me :)

I am a stockings, suspenders, corselette, black heels, stilletos kind of man - and any colour as long as its black - all deliciously concealed in a black dress - have this thing for black.

Brings out the woman worshipper in me :)

I prefer black but quite like red or even red & black. For some reason I really dislike white lingerie, it's never done anything for me.

DG

I once used to visit a lady who wore red fishnets with a matching suspender belt and killer heels..........I fell in love 

1 person likes this

I once used to visit a lady who wore red fishnets with a matching suspender belt and killer heels..........I fell in love 

and we all lived happily ever after!! :wub:

and we all lived happily ever after!! :wub:

unfortunately she retired and I have never been lucky enough to find a replacement to fill the vacancy  

They are so old fashoined

1 person likes this

Stockings and suspenders do nothing for me.  I much prefer to see a lady's bare legs assuming they are shapely with smooth, flawless, olive or brown  skin.  

There is a time and place for stockings and suspenders, great for photo shoots when you have someone helping you with those annoying little top fasteners without getting twisted etc. I always wear stockings for bookings but am always delighted if the gent removes them. Like Softee says, skin on skin is far sexier to feel. 

Those silk stockings may feel great but look awful as there is no lycra in them so they wrinkle. Not sexy!  :o

1 person likes this

Maybe it's just me, but I find suspenders complete bastards to fasten, especially the ones at the back, hence I normally go for hold-ups. Even when I do manage to fasten them, they never feel secure.

There is a time and place for stockings and suspenders, great for photo shoots when you have someone helping you with those annoying little top fasteners without getting twisted etc. I always wear stockings for bookings but am always delighted if the gent removes them. Like Softee says, skin on skin is far sexier to feel. 

Those silk stockings may feel great but look awful as there is no lycra in them so they wrinkle. Not sexy!  :o

So that was Nora Batty's secret!!

I love seams, cervin preferably. They need a 6 or 8 strap belt to give the full pin up look, Knickers should be worn over the top.

I love seams, cervin preferably. They need a 6 or 8 strap belt to give the full pin up look, Knickers should be worn over the top.

London Pin Up, your a gem

yeah - pointless putting the suspender over the knickers - I told my other arf soooo many times........ :angry:

This seems to be the current fashion........ well, running for at least several years now.

Agree about white stocking, not my ideal preference otherwise yes please (surprise me from time to time), go from bare legs to stockings and vice versa, sometimes adding a little colours...afterall variety is the SPICE of life...