Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
highclasslover

Maxes Duo Prices

7 posts in this topic

I've noticed that the girls in maxes duos gallery now charge extra for this service. It used to be always the case that a duo from the same agency was just the individual prices of each girl (in fact that's what maxes FAQs still say today). For example, Emily an Ellison should be 450 combined, in duo gallery 500. Same story for Julia and Samantha, etc...

Hope other agencies are not doing this too!

I think its due to the fact that Max makes you pay an outfall rate for one of the girls no matter where theyre based.

One client posted on Max's own forum that he was charged two outcall rates even though both Angels were working from the same hotel!

The Angels were honest about it, no criticism of them.

Of course the thread was deleted without any explanation.

In my experience of other agencies, a duo being charged as one incall price + one outcall price is pretty standard.

In my experience of other agencies, a duo being charged as one incall price + one outcall price is pretty standard.

That's how it should be, not 2 outcalls.

the last duo I did with maxes was with daniella ( who was there for a short period) and ellie.....two busty blondes.

aware of the +50 extra rate, I told the lady on the phone, look if they are in the same hotel, can I just get the two incall rates otherwise I won't bother with the booking bc I don't think it is fair. 

they obliged and I only paid 400 instead of 450

If you don't ask, they will get away with charging you the extra 50 anyway, even if they are in the same hotel.  so just be aware.

Remember a time when the likes of maxes, hamiltons and bunnies would even, without me asking, say they would charge both girls at the same rate where one was in a higher price bracket ...