BigLarry

British Born Oriental

14 posts in this topic

any recommendations?

No.

1 person likes this

See my post about Exotic Vee on the other thread 'Established Orientals'.

Got two other British Asians on my HL, but won't post about them until if/when I've met them as they're not widely reviewed.

See my post about Exotic Vee on the other thread 'Established Orientals'.

Not British Born . .Exotic ,yes . 

Not British Born . .Exotic ,yes . 

Which raises the question why British-born?  The only reason I can see for seeking this combination is to be able to converse in a common language in which both parties are fluent (more or less). 

Exotic-looking but British-born-and-bred = common cultural background (more or less), which eradicates most of 'the lure of the Mysterious East.'  One of the most endearing aspects of either a short-term (1-2 hour in-call) or a long-term ('regular' or girlfriend) relationship with an oriental beauty is that huge cultural gap that makes them so 'different'.  Okay, it can be frustrating at times to communicate in Tinglish or Chinglish, etc, but even that 'difference' can add to the exotic attraction.  Spending time with an oriental beauty can open the door to an entirely different world in almost every respect.  That's why my initial response to OP's initial query was 'no'.

Moving off-topic briefly, I find a very similar, yet entirely different, appeal in ebony beauties.  In their case, sharing a common language is rarely an issue.  Their attitude and range of services offered usually is quite different than with oriental women, but I still find the net result comparable - gaining carnal knowledge in complete abandon, with seductive women who are quite different than those I grew up with in my youth, at a different time and in a different world than that of today.  It becomes a match between 'equals', and all the more fulfilling because of that.  It is NEVER too late, and who needs to look back? ;)

Edited by Tiggy 7

Saw Zara currently at Allure a while ago when she was at Bunnies of London I think. Think she fits the bill- although has gone up in price since I saw her!

Which raises the question why British-born? The only reason I can see for seeking this combination is to be able to converse in a common language in which both parties are fluent (more or less).

Exotic-looking but British-born-and-bred = common cultural background (more or less), which eradicates most of 'the lure of the Mysterious East.' One of the most endearing aspects of either a short-term (1-2 hour in-call) or a long-term ('regular' or girlfriend) relationship with an oriental beauty is that huge cultural gap that makes them so 'different'. Okay, it can be frustrating at times to communicate in Tinglish or Chinglish, etc, but even that 'difference' can add to the exotic attraction. Spending time with an oriental beauty can open the door to an entirely different world in almost every respect. That's why my initial response to OP's initial query was 'no'.

Moving off-topic briefly, I find a very similar, yet entirely different, appeal in ebony beauties. In their case, sharing a common language is rarely an issue. Their attitude and range of services offered usually is quite different than with oriental women, but I still find the net result comparable - gaining carnal knowledge in complete abandon, with seductive women who are quite different than those I grew up with in my youth, at a different time and in a different world than that of today. It becomes a match between 'equals', and all the more fulfilling because of that. It is NEVER too late, and who needs to look back? ;)

Couldn't agree more with your comments regarding UK born Asian girls, especially if she has a broad Essex accent

, however a beautiful Thai/Vietnamese/Korean/Japanese girl with a posh English public school voice could work wonders :o !!

Couldn't agree more with your comments regarding UK born Asian girls, especially if she has a broad Essex accent

, however a beautiful Thai/Vietnamese/Korean/Japanese girl with a posh English public school voice could work wonders :o !!

a beautiful Thai/Vietnamese/Korean/Japanese girl with a posh English public school voice could work wonders :o !!

:D Show me one!  No, don't - a posh English accent is a total mood killer, even on a gorgeous oriental WG (or would be, if there were such)! :unsure:

Posh girls don't come,they arrive ;D

2 people like this

:D Show me one! No, don't - a posh English accent is a total mood killer, even on a gorgeous oriental WG (or would be, if there were such)! :unsure:

Must just be me then

Must just be me then

It's really sexy. Only experienced it in my personal life (many years ago). Serious turn on.

1 person likes this

I had a Vietnamese grope buddy who came here when she was 5. Works for Hackney council and grew up in the east end of London. Been to a few VN events with her (I can speak some VN). Has a bit of a southern countryside accent when speaking VN. English is totally native and real cockney. Weird combo. She took me into her "local" in Poplar. Real BNP type place - all white, mostly blokes with tatoos, a few flags. A small oriental girl looked so out of place, but she's quick with the banter and didn't know what I was talking about when I commented.

But in the end, I lost interest. She was simply too anglicised, or should I say, had never learnt how to be a proper oriental! Her sister, 3 years older, was much more Vietnamese. She's taken - but did have hopes for me and her sister. She always complained that her younger sister didn't know how to treat a man and would have trouble.

Oh meanwhile another girl I know is fantastic. Hanoi born, went to Germany when  she was 5. Now 29 and works for an international airline. I met her in London when she was a student but have also spent time with her in Hanoi. She told me she considers herself German in the bedroom and Vietnamese everywhere else... Not quite true (whatever it means), but the combo with her is fantastic.

Edited by steve70